boo boos and berenstain bears

LITTLE!sapnap CG/BIG!dream

umm this kinda sucks oops

TW! blood, pain, tears, fighting reggresion, food? PLEASE lmk if there's more
----
sapnap had just moved in with dream and couldn't bare to tell his long distant friend that he needed to regress. nor could he have an accident snd slip and the other find out. to take his mind off of it, sapnap had been doing alot of extra editing and streaming. while it didn't go unoticed from dream, he thought his friend would open up to him if he needed. the texan had been exhausting himself to the point he couldn't hide it as well as he thought. he was picking at his food constantly, he wasn't very verbal either. both of which were nothing like him.

one night, sap was working way to hard for his fuzzy head to be able to process. frustrating him, he dropped his head on his desk. dream, hearing it from his room was concerned to say the least. running into his friends room he spoke, "sap? oh my god are you ok?!" he ran panicked to the boy whom got a nose bleed from the drop. cupping sapnaps head with his hands was unbeknownst to him all the other needed to slip, and slip quite hard. "deam" was all to boy was able to get out before bursting into tears falling into dreams arms.

not caring about the amount of blood getting on him shirt, dream sat the and let the boy curl into him. while the physical affection wasn't weird coming from sap, nor the child like behavior, it was different. almost like the boy genuinely a child. he didn't mind of course, he just didn't expect his friend to be a regressor. of course dream knew what age regression was. I mean, have you met his fans? (yes get called out lol) he's learned plenty of coping mechanisms in general and he more than happy to assist his best friend. "c'mon bubs lets get you cleaned up yeah?"

dream tried to get up seeing if the smaller wanted to walk. obviously not based off of him latching himself onto the elder. silently chuckling, dream picked up the boy with more ease than he honestly would've liked. walking to the bathroom, dream set the boy down on the counter and went under the sink to look for the first-aid. "look up baby" (ayo don't get weird on me here guy. he just seems like the type of sweetie to call a baby baby) dream said looking for a rag. "but it feels funnyyy" the younger said wiggling around. by now dream had found a rag and grabbed the boy chin and held his head up. "good little boys listen pandas" the elder said as he wet the rag with warm water.

having sapnap calmed down, he proceeded to wash the blood off his nose, chin, and neck in soft circles. the nose bleed had stopped by now but the boy did have a gash on his nose that needed covered. "which band-aid do you want bubba?" dreams sister helped him by things when he first moved out and bought a bunch of cartoon band-aids. "mmm-paw patwol!!" sapnap cheered. dream chuckled and re-wiped to blood that continued to bleed. carefully he put the band-aid on the youngers nose still causing him to whine. once done, dream put away the first-aid kit and complimented sapnap on how good he was.

flustered and wanting to be held sapnap looked down and held his arms out.    cooing at the little the blonde lifted to boy and brought in into his bedroom. sapnap was confused as to why he was in his friends room. that was until his friend got out a hoodie and a big pair of shorts. "do you want to wear these sweets?" the younger nodded his head to the point dream thought he might get a concussion. "alright be careful" he said laughing and holding his friends head, "do you need help? or do you got it?" the younger sat and thought for a minute. "I dot it! I'm a big boy!" he said sounding quite determined.

walking out of dreams bedroom he went looking for his friend, "deam?..... dweeaam?" the boy went searching through the whole house until he went into the living room and saw what any little would die for. the berenstain bears playing on the t.v, chicken nuggets, and their favorite person sitting there waiting for them. you'd think you've seen that boy smile but dream has never seen that boy smile so wide until that moment. with a gleaming face the little ran, nearly falling into dreams arms giving him all the cuddles a thank you's. "of course baby, now how about you have some nummies yeah?" dream said grabbing the plate after rearranging how the little was sitting on his lap.

-----
yo imma be honest I'm pretty upset with this. i had to rewrite it twice and gave up at the end. sorry if it sucked :/
YOU ARE AMAZING AND MAKE SURE TO EAT TODAY. I know sometimes it may be hard but I have faith in you, yes you!! <3333
word count: 851