bestie to the rescue

you fr read one book abut punz and boomer and your attached wtf

LITTLE!punz CG!boomer

TW! fighting regression, forcing regression, self deprication (i think that's the right word), cryng little :(. lmk if i missed any plz

------------

punz having hurt his back wasn't completely his fault. he just wanted to watch boomer play bed wars when they were on face time. he may have contorted his body because his phone was charging.... but still not his fault!

waking up the next morning was horrible. he honestly couldn't move at all without crying. and punz didn't cry! well, unless, no. he didn't actually regress. not that he had a problem with people doing it. he just didn't want to make people take care of him. he could take care of himself. he was an adult. being an adult child in weird. (it's not i promise)

not knowing what to do, and struggling with both tons of pain, and a head ache kind of....it was more of a fuzzy than it was painful, he decided to call his closest friend at the time. snapping boomer he sat and waited. well more like lied and waited because he failed at his mission of getting up.

almost immediately, he got a face time call from the other streamer. "hello?" punz said very low. not deep though. in fact, his voice sounded a bit higher which was odd to boomer but chose to brush it off.

"hey dude what's up? you kinda sound like shit" giggled the younger but with a tinge of concern. of course he was. his friend who was always up and around was still in bed from what he could tell and sounded like something was wrong. it took a lot in him to not just grab his keys and head over now. 

"my back hurts a lot and i can't move." though he didn't want it to, the fuzziness started to take over. "i need hep. i can't move." he whispered starting to feel tears in his eyes.

this was honestly all it took if not more for boomer to run to the door and leave nearly forgetting his shoes. "I'm on the way now. do you want me to bring you anything bud?" boomer knew about punz's fuzzy feeling he got and was way more welcoming to it than the other.

"mmmm umm" the thought of all the options was killing to boy but food sounded like a pain to need to deal with. "no fank you" this slightly concerned  boomer because punz had a tendency to forget to eat. but once reminded, he would eat usually.

"ok....  do you want to stay on call? or wait for me to get there? I'm a few minutes away" punz mumbled he wanted him to stay on call and proceeded to watch him walk into his door and end the call. "punz? I'm coming in bud."

walking in, all he could focus on was the teary doe eyes on his friend who was practically stuck to his bed "oh bubba, I'm here see? we can lay down and cuddle if you want, or I can turn on music, what do you want to do babe?" (platonic plz) boomer started rambling about things he knew the mentally younger would like as he arranged the pillows so punz could sit up remotely.

"mm tan we just cuddle pease?" punz asked which boomer was more than down for but it made him giggle that his mean friend was really nice when he allowed his regression.

"of course! cuddles sound perfect! plus," boomer proceeded to give a large yawn, "I'm so tired. so maybe, you can give me cuddles to help me sleep?" punz went wide eyed and began to nod his head furiously. he had a mission that he couldn't fail. help boomer sleep with his cuddles.

silently chuckling, boomer stood from the bed. "I'll be right back ok?" he saw the udder sadness in punz's eyes as he said that. I mean, would you blame him? he's stuck on his bed in a lot of pain, and his only distraction is leaving. "hey! I'll be right back, I need to get you medicine to help with your ouchies ok?"

"ok.... but you have to come back ok?" boomer nodded his head, messed punz's hair, and left the room to come back quick. he first went to the kitchen to warm up milk for the boy. boomers not stupid, he knows punz doesn't like his regression and so he came prepared with supplies he assumed the other refused to get.

getting the milk, sugar, and vanilla, he put it in a bottle and while is was heating, he went to grab pain meds and a heating pad out of the medicine cabinet. by now the bottle was done and cooled a bit. grabbing the bottle and an ice pack from the freezer he walked back into punz's room.

"hey bubba I'm back see? I told you it would be quick!" he said setting down the supplies he got. punz giggled but stopped when he saw the bottle. "what? do you not like it?" punz didn't respond. he just threw his head away from boomer. "whaaat? it's nice warm milk. I know you'll like it bubs c'mon"

"I no want. I big boomer." boomer just stood there dumbfounded as to why this little boy was still pushing back his regression and not admitting it even while he was in it!

"baby, you don't feel good. I'm trying to help see? we got medicine, hot pad, cold pack, and a bottle. you don't need to have it but it'll help you ok?" boomer really just wanted the regressor to be ok with himself. sure he was being pushy, but that's really all that works on punz.

punz sat there well, more layed there and started crying. boomer didn't know what to do. he just sat there and tried to ask what was wrong but to no avail. "i waan be small boomer" the boy said through hiccups and tears. "I sorryy I no waaaan be bigg no moreee" my now the boy was covered in tears and snot holding onto his friend for dear life.

"oh sweetie I know." he said trying to cradle the boy without hurting him to much. "let's get you situated on these pillows and we can cuddle with a nice warm hot pad and some nummie milk yeah?" punz nodded as boomer wiped his tears and started to try and carefully help him move to the pillows.

finally after a while they were both situated on the bed comfy and punz was being held by boomer with a bottle of warm milk halfway done. boomer had turned on bubble guppies for the baby in his hands.

eventually, the bottle was empty, a few episodes and finished, and punz's eye lids were heavy. moving the bottle out of the others mouth, boomer grabbed the soother he also remembered to grab. now actually tired, he turned off the show, and cuddled up with the other going to meet the other in dream land.

------------

I hope you liked it! make sure to PLEASE drink water! if it's hard for you, (I get it me to) try using water flavoring, juice, or fruits instead! much love big dawg! <3

word count: 1229