Love me not

🥀Angst🥀
TW:Gore (you only read it.)

Miku pov
"Hey Kaito. What did you need?" "Miku....I-I LOVE YOU!" "I-I love you too." I said as he pulled me into a kiss.

Rin pov
She's...kissing Kaito. I knew it. She hates me and never wants to see me again.

Earlier

Rin pov
"Miku....WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" I asked holding flowers and chocolate. "I would love too!!" She said smiling. "Do you wanna go to the new restaurant downtown?" I asked. "Why not?"

At the restaurant.

"I have to use the restroom." Miku said getting up. "Ok." I said as she walked off. "Hey..Rin." "huh? Kaito? What do you want?" "You to stay away from Miku." He said grabbing my arm and covering my mouth. We walked out of the restaurant and to his house. He threw me on the floor and picked up a knife but..he was using gloves. He made me touch it and hold it. Then he dumped some blood on me. "Perfect." He said looking at me and then back at my finger prints he got off the knife. "Why are you doing this..?" I asked tears streaming down my face. "Reasons. Now..to find Miku." He said as he walked out of the basement. I cried for a couple hours. Then he came back. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to a abandoned park. He ran behind a bush and waited. Then...Miku showed up..."Rin..? Why are you covered in blood are you-....is that a knife?" "MIKU! Kaito! He put blood on me and mad e me hold this knife and-" I started crying. "And....he has my fingerprints from the knife." "MIKU! DONT BELIEVE HER! SHE KILLED NERU! I SAW HER!" Kaito said running up to us. "W-what? NO! I DIDN'T HE-" "You..killed Neru?" "NO! Miku I'm your girlfriend! You have to believe me!" "I'm sorry Rin but...I don't think I can do this. Your a monster. You need help. She said as she walked way with Kaito. "I NEED YOU!!" I yelled. "Then your to late." She said as she walked even farther. I started to follow them and they went to Kaitos house.

Current time.
I started to run far far away from here. I was crying and running and I couldn't stop. Why me? I was lost in thoughts when I got to the road. I pulled out my phone and went to the notes. I started to type. 'I didn't kill Neru. I would never! Kaito framed me. Miku's probably going to call the cops. Then she's going to never talk to me again and then she's going to hate me and' I heard a loud honk as everything went black.

Miku pov
Me and Kaito where walking and then I saw it. My eyes widened and my heart dropped. I ran up to Rin she was long gone. Must have been a hit and run. I looked over and saw her phone. 'notes? Why did she have-' I read the words and looked up at Kaito in terror. "you....WHAT THE HELL?!?! SHE MENT THE WORLD TO ME UNTIL YOU FRAMED HER!" I said tears streaming down my face. I looked down at her lifeless face. "She was so smart and kind and all of it. But you took that away. I pulled out a pocket knife and pointed it at Kaito. He put his hands up and looked at me. "Im coming Rin.." I said as I turned the knife around and slit my throat.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yay another part done!! 606 words.