New twins are heading to horseland in 3 days.

In horseland live a dog name shep, a pig name teeny, a female cat name angora, a male cat name mosey. The children and horse's names are Sarah Whitney and Scarlet, Molly Washington and Calypso, Alma Rodriguez and Button, Bailey Handler and Aztec, Chloe Stilton and Chili, Zoey Stilton and Pepper, Will Taggert and Jimber, and Nani Cloud and Sunburst.

Will Taggert pov

I was talking to Bailey's folks, and I heard that a young girl and boy are coming brother and sister, but they said the sister has to wear a sweater at all times. So I ask why they said we made a promise to their mother not to tell anyone. I then ask, OK, what are their names and how old are they. Bailey's folks said Sakura Rosabell Mathews and Brandon Cole Mathews, age 18 twins. My eyes were wide. I asked when they are coming. Bailey's folks told in 3 days. I walked to bailey and said, well, we will be having two new people joining us in 3 days, so this ranch needs to be spotless. Bailey's eyes went wide, and ask why they are rich or something. I said no, but it would be good for horseland to get two new riders.

Bailey Handler pov

Right after, will tell me we are having two new people joining us in 3 days. I ask for names, and he said Sakura Rosabell Mathews and Brandon Cole Mathews, age 18 twins. I was very shocked. When I heard Mathews, it would be Celena Mathews kids, but why are they coming to HorseLand when they have their place up in California. I scream, what are you joking, will. I saw Sarah, Alma, and Molly coming to us.

Sarah Whitney pov

I heard Bailey scream, what are you joking, will. So I had to know who or what they are talking about to make bailey scream loud. So I said, hey Will bailey? What are you guys talking about to have bailey scream? Yea, same here said, Molly and Alma. So I heard bailey say, OK, two twins name Sakura Rosabell Mathews and Brandon Cole Mathews are coming to horseland, but they have a home in California. So where will they be staying? Will said Bailey's folks said they will be staying with their cousin's house but will be coming here for horse lessons. So I said, aw, that makes sense but why. What are their horse's names? Sakura's horse name is Silverstar, and Brandon's horse name is Darknight said will.

Aztec pov

I heard bailey mention twins name Sakura Rosabell Mathews and Brandon Cole Mathews. Along with their horse's name Silverstar and Darknight. I hope they're not like Chole and Zoey or Chili and Pepper. I heard Chili and Pepper say some new rich people finally. Hey, Scarlet, do you think the new horse will be nice or mean like Chili and Pepper said button. Scarlet said I would instead find out when they come; who knows, maybe they are different from us combined.

Sakura Mathews pov

I heard mother say we will be going to horseland to get out of this place and have some country air maybe it will help with your headaches, dear, and don't worry, MR. AND MRS. Handler knows about your SLE lupus and already told the boys not to have you take off your jacket, and they kept it a secret. So I said but mother, why must I go? Why not send Brandon? I don't want to be a burden on Mr. and Mrs. Handler nor anyone in horseland. So my mother said, you're not a burden; get that out of your head, dear.

Furthermore, your brother already said he wanted you to be there if anything goes wrong. So I ugh at my mother and said, OK, but where will we be staying. My mother said at your cousin's house, which is three houses away from Horseland.

Brandon Mathews

I overheard my mother talking to my twin sister, and she doesn't seem happy about leaving California to go to Horseland and stay with our cousin which is three houses away. So I said, oh come on, sister, you don't need to be coop up in the house all day, and we both know you need the exercise. Also, I told our mother that the fresh air would be good for you, plus you won't be getting any more headaches. I saw my sister's eyes light up, being headache-free. She said alright, I would come, but if they try to flirt im aloud to punch them, got it. I laugh at her; she is such a tomboy. I saw my sister go to her room to pack her stuff, and I went to mine to start packing. I pack my clothes, electronics, men's colon, deodorant, shampoo, and conditioner, with my picture of mom, me, and sister. I saw my sister standing in the doorway and ask what I pack. I said my clothes, electronics, men's colon, deodorant, shampoo, and conditioner, with my picture of mom, me, and sister. My sister said the same but also my roller skates. You may never know there is probably a skate place near our cousin's house. I told you and your skates, but I can't blame you im going to take my skateboard. We both laugh and heard mother shot pizza here. We both ran down the stairs to grab our pizza and drinks. I saw my sister with her cola and said, why don't you drink Pepsi sometimes? She said I do, but I feel like cola. I saw my mother on the phone with horseland stables speaking to Mrs. Handler about what time would be best to arrive. I ask nicely, are you happy we are going to horseland? You will be able to ride your Silverstar for a few hours at a time. Sakura said, yes, what about you ready to handle Darknight around the fields.

I heard my mother say that I need to check my blood pressure and vitals. Also, I have headache medication, plus she bought an essence diffuser with different senses to keep my headaches at bay if they come out of nowhere and if I don't have my pills on me. Then I heard mother say, o yes, that will be a great thank you very much I will tell my kids. Then, I heard mom end the call and said well, they made room for you, Sakura, a dark room with two safelights also a table with a bit of lamp with a safelight light bulb in it so you could do your story in the room when you have a headache or when you need some quiet or peace. Sakura said, what about Brandon? I don't want to be like a pampered princess. OK, besides, I really can't wait to meet the owners and the other students at horseland. I said, well, don't worry about me, but you the one that needs the attention. Sakura said, no, I don't. OK, look, I appreciate the concern, dear brother of mine, but I can take care of myself, and we both know this. Furthermore, I will only use the darkroom when I need to, OK.