"Darach Bitch."

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

After dropping Lydia off at home Stiles sped through the night despite the storm, he takes Scott and Dakota with him as he made his way to Derek's loft after a quick stop at Deaton's.

Once the three of them arrived they climbed out of the jeep and made their way up the stairs of the building. Dakota slammed the sliding door open as rage filled her veins, Derek looked up from where he was standing, his brows furrowed as she stomped over to him.

"Derek. Your girlfriend is gonna get her ass beat." She growls at him.

His brows raise to his hairline, "What do you mean? What's going on?"

Stiles who is on the edge of completely breaking down steps forward, "You have no reason to believe me, but Ms. Blake she-she took my dad." He sniffs, "She's the Darach."

Scott steps in, "She tried to kill Lydia at the school and then she murdered someone else during the recital."

Dakota stands there impatiently as she watches her brothers reaction, then he looks at her, "Is this true, Kota?" his expression stoic as ever, revealing nothing.

"They're telling the truth, your girlfriend has been killing people on her fucking lunch hour." Dakota spits angrily, not at him but at the entire situation. She just really wants to sink her canines into someone's throat, that's all.

Derek nods, "I believe you, but she's coming so go hide."

The three teenagers run through the brick wall opening and hide behind the wall, Dakota hears heels clicking and the door slams open as Jennifer runs into the room screaming for Derek.

"Derek! Derek, where are you?" She calls out

"Right here." Derek replies

Jennifer sighs, "Oh, thank god." After a pause she speaks again, "Something happened at the recital. At the school... okay? I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from anyone of them." She rambles on

"From who?" Derek asked feigning obliviousness and completely acing the clueless boyfriend role.

"Scott, Stiles, Dakota. They're gonna tell you things, things that aren't true. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, you trust me."

Dakota holds back a scoff, she really wants to claw this bitch' face off, the urge to maim and kill is strong enough to force her claws out, she feels a hand gently grab hers, she looks over and sees Stiles, he has worry swirling in his honey brown eyes as he stares at her.