Part 3

(Play this video before reading this part, it's a sensual song, perfect for the mood!
The name of my yt channel is
" Pretty koo ")

You've been warned!
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Jungkook's pov :

I was doing pretty great job.
Taehyung was getting excited, I can feel that. Just one more erotic act and he'll lose control.

We were dancing,
Embracing each other in our arms. The gap between us becoming less with every passing second.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck and pecked his skin ever so softly creating a goosebumping shiver in his body. His breath got heavy.
He tightened his hold around my waist, pulling me even more closer.
He Husked on my ear "Don't do this princess, I won't be able to hold bac-"
"Then don't hold back"

Taehyung was shocked to hear my bold words. He wasn't expecting this.

I mentally smirked and placed my lips on the side of his face, Releasing hot breath on his skin.
He was still in control.

I got pissed,
So I suddenly drag him along with me, climbing through the stairs. Opened a room door and threw him off on the bed.

Taehyung's pov :

Holy shit! That was so hot!
He kissed my jaw. Ohmaigodhkjkhfsgkkgsh.

*Being thrown in the bed*

I was practically begging my hormones all that time.
What do I do?!
*Please my dick stay low*

But my monster dick didn't listen. It began to grow, standing proud and tall creating a VERY visible tent in my pant.

Jungkook saw this,
He SMIRKED! coming closer to me. He stood near the bed and begun to undress.

He unbuttoned his shirt and slid it slowly from his shoulder.
Revealing His delicious milky white skin,
Putting a strip show for me.

I forgot how to breath!
Fuckk he's so sexy!

His smooth white skin glowing in the dimly lit room. Smooth fresh skin!

I gulped again.

He came closer to me ghosting his lips above my face, jaw, neck while unbuttoning my shirt. I let him do whatever he want.

I stretched my hand to touch his waist but he slapped my hand away.
"No! You won't touch me now. You don't deserve to touch me."

My fingers were aching to caress some smooth skin but... He won't let me.

"Please, let me touch you"
"No! You won't touch me captain"

"Be a good boy first then I'll think about it"

He unbuckled my pant.
Tied my hands with his dress shirt and pulled my boxer while kneeling in front of me.

His eyes widened at the size of my friend.
He gulped and stroked my shaft with his both hands.

He slowly licked the tip of my dick making me lose my damned sanity!

Third person's pov:

Jungkook licked his whole dick painfully slowly just to tease Taehyung. He had never done this before, so he was a little nervous.
What if he can't satisfy him?

His mind was about to get distracted but he quickly get into business.
He took his shaft into his mouth, rolling his tongue around it, covering it with his saliva then begun to suck the life out of it.

He didn't knew how to do it in a right way so he did it in his own way,
sucking it, twirling his tongue around it, licking it and bobbing his head with every hard suck!

Taehyung has never got such an amazing blowjob in his whole life!
He was moaning like crazy.
Jungkook's every hard suck, tongue swirl, slurping sound making him dizzy in pleasure.

His hands were aching to pull jungkook's hair and thurst into his mouth but ....
His hands are tied!

Taehyung came into jungkook's mouth panting.
Jungkook swallowed it all, licking his lips afterwards catching his breath.

"How was it, captain?"
"B-best blowjob ever"
"Glad to hear that...

But

I'm not finished yet"

____________________________________

Don't forget to wash your eyes with holy water!