Part 2

We reached there after sometime. Me and Jimin headed towards the kitchen as we planned before. Some slow and sexy music playing in the background.
We got ourselves some wine and drank like a diva that we are.

I can already tell that there were so many hungry eyes on us. I saw from the corner of my eye that One guy checked me out. But who am I kidding, Taehyung isn't here yet and guys be drooling around me. If he doesn't come fast, some random guy would just pick me up and have me tonight.

I shivered at the thought. I sure look like a snack but also I don't want to be someone else's snack rather than him.
He's not here! What am I gonna do now?!!
I was panicking mentally...
Suddenly I heard girls squealing as a Man came inside the house.

He paid no attention to the girls and walked straight to the kitchen.

Jimin whispered in my ear "Go sis, get that D"
I slapped his arm and blushed.
"Go away chim, don't you have someone to impress?"

Jimin laughed and left me there. Taehyung ordered a vodka and turned towards me.

"Jungkook,isn't it?"
"I'm honored that you know my name captain"
Taehyung chuckled as he drank "I didn't expected you here tho"
"Neither did I" I muttered whispering.

Music begun to get louder as almost everyone in the hall started to dance.

I was nervous, but didn't show it in my face. I stretched my hand towards him and asked "Will you make me honored and have a dance with me, captain?"

Taehyung's pov :

This is really happening? I can't just believe my eyes and ears! Did my long time crush just asked me to dance with him?
Okay hold yourself Taehyung. Remain cool.

I smirked and placed my hand on his surprisingly tiny waist.
"Gladly princess"

We begun to move slowly , syncing with the rhythm, gliding on the floor forgetting everything around us.

He stared at me with those glassy big doe eyes that looked like a pool of twinkling stars!
A beautiful sloppy button nose,
Cupid shaped glossy cherry lips. This dance felt like magic.
I felt like I'm seeing a magic in front of me.

A magical human to be precise.

A goddess.

Taehyung gulped hard as some not so innocent thoughts ran across his mind.

Jungkook was observing Taehyung this whole time. He has noticed how he affected Taehyung. How he gulped the lump on his throat.
He smirked and decided to pull the strings.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer and snaked one arm around his neck, Making each other's breath faning over them.

Taehyung was ....

Speechless and excited!
His warm breath making him loose his mind, this close proximity doing great in making him all bothered.

He was loosing control of himself. He knows if he starts something...
he wouldn't be able to hold back.