Chapter 2 Reborn Female Student

The news said that yesterday afternoon, in a sea area of ​​the sea, a female body was found, about twenty-five years old. According to the investigation, the woman was the commercial spy killer pursued by the police today.

Seeing this news, the girl's face is still very heavy.

No one knows that the soul of the girl's body at the moment has been replaced, and it is unfortunate that it is the soul of the only female body in the news.

Yes, Tang Aining is born again.

Is it incredible? But things have happened. Even Tang Aining, who has always had a good ability, has used it for a morning to fully digest and accept.

Since God makes her reborn, she naturally can't live up to the vows before her death. If she can live, she must let Qi Ziyue and Tang Yaxin not die.

So, Qi Ziyue, Tang Yaxin, wait! Waiting for her to come to revenge, and the Tang family who killed her mother and used her for so many years.

The body name reborn by Tang Aining is Gu Ning, 18 years old, born in an ordinary single-parent family, and the mother is born out of wedlock.

For this reason, the mother and daughter have always suffered from the cold eyes and humiliation of relatives, and Gu Ning is also bear the nickname of wild species.

Not only that, in school, Gu Ning was also rejected and isolated by classmates, as well as bullying. Therefore, Gu Ning has been very inferior, timid, and ill-intentioned since he was a child.

Gu Ning’s mother, Gu Man, is only a working class. Because there is no university diploma, she can only work in a factory. It is only about three or four thousand yuan a month. Life is very tight.

Gu Ning is currently attending the third year of high school in F City, and there is a multi-semester college entrance examination.

It’s just that Gu Ning’s performance is not good. It’s still a bit difficult to get to college.

To this end, relatives have a lot of ridicule, but also a good heart to persuade the Ning college entrance examination to simply find someone to marry, so as not to increase the burden of Gu Man.

However, the reason for Gu Ning's hospitalization, thinking of this incident, Tang Aining's face gradually cooled down, and the scorpion still faintly angered.

Perhaps, it is because of the same illness!

Prior to this, Gu Ning had a boyfriend who had been in contact for two months. He was a student of the top class, called Qin Wei.

Qin Lan has a handsome sunshine and learns some of the best results. His family is also good. His father is the director of the Tourism Bureau and his mother is the director of the hospital's obstetrics and gynaecology department.

Gu Ning dreams, but such a good boy will pursue himself. The most important thing is that Qin Hao is a boy who has been in love for a year. Although she felt that she could not match it, she was reluctant to refuse. After a few days of entanglement, she still agreed.

It was just yesterday that all this was a full stop.

Yesterday was Friday, and when I was out of school in the afternoon, Qin Yu met with Gu Ning. Gu Ning thought it was a date, but he didn't want it. Qin Lan appeared with Gu Yu, and when he met, Qin Yu and Gu Ning said that they broke up.