CHAPTER 26

*few days later*

"We have to start planning your wedding as soon as possible Nathan.... We don't have enough time...  You are going for research in a month's time. That too to France. We don't know when you are coming back."Elara said

"We can have a small wedding. I will be all busy you know... With this unexpected research at hand. It is gonna be hectic. A small ceremony will do.... Just you guys, Aunt Rosette, Uncle Will, Aunt Tessa and Uncle Mathew if they will come, dad,Prof. Samuel, Sam and Melanie. We can call a few of her friends and my research mates if you want."

"No way." Elara and Kale said together. "We are planning a big wedding."

"Kiddos, Mel called me right now to tell you that she's coming over... And yeah she's bringing Sammy over too.... Sarah peeped into the room. "Okay then... I'll let you guys fight.... Good luck Nathan... They are fully prepared." She went back giving a thumbs up to Nathan.

"Looks like I have no choice left." Nathan said with a shrug.

**********
"Hey Sam, Hey Mel .... How are you and thanks for helping... We would have been lost without you both." Elara said hugging Sam and Melanie.

"Oh we are fine and it is nothing sweetie. We both know Sarah and Nathan for a long time and if we refuse to help we would look bad infront of you two angels." She said ruffling their hair.

"Yeah after all we are their best friends for  years now..." Sam said. "How are they??"

"We don't know what to say. They are good but they definitely have been better. Sarah will be fine when she goes back to work. She talked to your Professor last day." Elara said pointing at Melanie.

"Hmm he is the one who she listens to, right from the beginning. After all she is like a daughter to him." Melanie said.

"Mama is trying to keep her engaged so that she won't keep thinking much." Kale said.

"And Nathan .... How is he?" Melanie asked.

"Drowning himself with work....  Don't know what he does... We saw him today after a really long time... Sarah is worried about him too... It was a shock for him... But he is okay with his dad now... He was here last day... Told him that he was moving out of his mom's house. Somewhere closer to Sarah's house... We didn't quite get the address. But Sarah knows..."
Kale said.

"No wonder our head scientist has been calling me for a few days now. He too is worried for Nathan. He told me that the poor guy is literally overworked. He is a star after all..." Sam said.

"Let us go in... we don't have much time. If Sam and Nathan goes to France we won't be able to host a wedding." Elara said.

"Yeah that's true... And yeah, I have some money with me... Mr. Fitzherbert gave it to me for the wedding prep... Ill just hand it over to you Mel... Please don't let Nathz know... Because that's what Sir told me." Kale said.

"You have our  promise love." Mel said.

********
All six of them were sitting in Kale's room, discussing about the big wedding.

"So we have to prepare a list of guests,
then we have to fix a place, cake ,food ,oh and we have to find bridesmaid and groomsmen, Mel is the maid of honour and Sam is the best man, we have to get the dresses done...  Mel, Sam  you'll have to call your friends and ask them to be bridesmaids and groomsmen." Elara said to Sam and Melanie.

"No need.... You can be my junior bridesmaid and he can be his junior groomsman. We don't need so many. Please..." Sarah said to Elara.

"But we don't know much about weddings. It is our first time going to a wedding, how are we going to organize one???" Kale said.

"Yeah I didn't know there was something like junior groomsmen and bridesmaid." Elara said agreeing with Kale.

"Trust me there is, anyways rules are meant to be broken and reformed. We can help you and to be honest you kids are just amazing even without us. You can do it. " Melanie said .

"Well that's it then... it is fixed." Sam said giving Nathan a high five.

"Well... we thought you were on our side Sam...." Kale said looking at Sam.

"Sometimes we have to change sides Kale" Sam said.

"I ain't trusting you anymore Sammy."
Kale said flicking Sam's forehead.

"You. Are. Dead. Kale." Sam said running behind Kale.

"Looks like we'll have to postpone the wedding." Elara said shaking her head.

***********

Thanks for reading💜💜💜

Don't forget to like share and comment

Love y'all