CHAPTER 20

*******

"So... your Dad and Mom has no problem with the marriage..." Rosette said with a smile.

"Well they didn't say no... So it should be a yes... Anyway Dad was happy... " Nathan shrugged

"Well then we should celebrate this day... I'll call Will and tell him to bring something when he comes... by the way does Sarah know about it?" .

" Umm ..know I wanted to surprise her first." Nathan said scratching his neck.

"How about prank her first? " Kale suggested.

"What prank?" Nathan asked

"Tell her that your parents will not let you marry her and they want you to marry a rich family friend of yours." Kale said and gave a high five to an equally excited Elara .

"Well as much as I like your idea, I don't think she'll buy it Kale. Remember that she has a special power to identify if I am lying." Nathan shrugged.

"That is because you don't know how to lie... You always stammer and  sweat like crazy when you lie." Elara said  to Nathan.

"Yeah that's right." Kale said agreeing to Elara.

"You too Kale." Elara said Kale.

"Hey I thought we were in the same team." He said crossed up due to Elara's sudden betrayal .

"I was just stating facts. Anyway it's not us now... we have to make this prank effective and for that all of us will  have to act. " Ella said to both Kale and Nathan.

"But how?  If I am not wrong she'll catch me in a minute, because I am a hopeless actor."

" Well you just have to play it cool and stick to the plan."

"What is the plan then?" Kale and Nathan asked toghether.

"Come here."Elara said moving close to them .

" We don't have to do this ...there is nobody else here." Kale said looking confused.

" Well this is what they do in the movies. So shut up and come here."
Elara said pulling Kale in .

After a few minutes of huddled up  conversation, they all stood up...

"So now it is time to act. I will gladly start with my task right now." Elara said taking the phone from her pocket. She started calling Sarah.

" Hey Sarah... Are you busy right now..." Elara started panicking. "Um... no... please come home...
Like right now.... Nathan is here and he is not in a good mood... Yeah he is downstairs with Kale and aunt... He was crying... Yeah... I didn't hear anything... He came here in a really depressed mood and when Kale asked him why he was like that he started crying... Aunt Rosette told me to call you... They are talking downstairs...
Please don't panic... We'll talk to him... But come here as soon as possible... ok... love you... Bye... drive safe." Ella said hanging up.

"Wow... That was amazing... you are so good at this... I am pretty sure that she'll be running around in panic... !" Nathan said.

Elara smiled. "Now come on we have to do your make up... We have to make it look like you've been crying since yesterday night."Elara climbed the stairs to Kale's room pulling Nathan behind her.