Chapter 2

I open my eyes and squint form the moonlight. The ground underneath me didn't feel like grass from the garden it felt like, like sand! I open my eyes sharply and looked around me. I could see the ocean ripple as the moonlight shine above it. The golden sand that I was laying on was like a soft pillow. I could see my red dress spread out amongst the grains of sand and behind me was a forest filled with tall trees towering over the emerald green bushes. Where the hell am I?

I stand up and walk towards the sea shore and looked out. Snap! There was something in the forest. I quickly run to the left across the beach and enter the forest from the other end. I see a tree that is easy to climb up but I need to something to help pull me up. I rip the front of my dress making it rugged and short at the from front and long at the back. I throw the material over the tree branch and pull myself up. I climb a little higher so no one can see me. I hear people coming.

Underneath me came a group of what looked like to be a group of teenage boys wearing ripped up material for clothes and capes with hoods.
One of them that I presume is one of the leaders was tall and had a club in there hand.

They run past with ought even stopping. Phew. I climb down and jump down from the lowest branch landing on two feet but bending my knees.

"Wow, impressive" a voice from behind me said.

I quickly turn around to see the same boy that was at the party earlier but instead of a black and white tuxedo he was wearing clothes that were made out of green leaves and old material. He was leaning against the tree with his arms crossed. I rapidly get my two guns out from underneath my dress. And point them at him and attempt to shoot. What! Why aren't the bullets coming out! I looked at the guns in shock.

"Oh are you looking for these?" I gave him a stare that could easily burn holes in his head. He was holding up 5 bullets. He threw the bullets behind him and started walking closer to me.

My breathing started to pick up beneath my chest.

I need to make a move and fast. I spun the guns around in my hands and walked towards him at a fast speed. I hit him round the face with a gun and back him up against the tree he was just leaning against and hold the guns up against his throat.

He laughed, "you've got fire, I like fire", i likes into his mesmerising eyes.

"Where am I?!" I demanded still hold him against the tree.

"I think you already know that love." My heart dropped the second that he said that. I did know where I was but I denied it deep down.
It couldn't be

Neverland.

I knew who this was to. "Pan." I said with a slight anger in my voice.

I loosened my grip a tiny bit but still holding my guns to his neck.
"Hello, Chloe."
I was so angry that I was here and that he tricked me that I hardly noticed the lost boys gathering around us and making a circle so I couldn't get out.

I rolled my eyes to myself and let pan go I backed away from him still not realising the lost boys. "Look at how much you've grien ," I was outraged.

I waited a minute or two before saying something. "Well you haven't changed one bit." I said sarcastically. "It's like a bloody bad dream." I backed away putting my guns down I turned to see the lost boys had gathered around us licking me in.

. "Talking about dreams chloe..." he said slowly walking up to me. "...Have a good one."
I felt a painful wack across my head from behind. Little did I know it was Felix hitting me with his bat. And that was the last thing I heard before I fell to the floor and blacked out...