chapter 10

peters pov

everyday ive sat down by her head watching her chest rise slowly up and down and her precious lips grow pinker by the day. she was getting better. shes been out for 5 days so far and i have no idea how long shes got left.

the lost boys have bought me up food as i haven't been out thre treehouse since. i feel so much pain and regret this was all my fought.

"pan... can i come in?" it was teddy i know him and chloe are close so i let him in. he came and sat on the other side of the bed watching her painfully."pan, I think you need to except the fact that she... gone." i looked at him with fury in my eyes  i couldn't bare to see them in this much pain because of me. i walked out of the roo  with my head in my hands.

a few minutes went by...

"umm pan?" he said in a wqorried but excited tone. i rushed into the room andsaw chloes eyes start to flutter open slowly. i smiled so much i could barely feel my face.

i picked her up with my arms around her back and spun her around. i was so happy she was ok. i was finally gone do it... im gonna do it... okay just do it! i smashed my lips against hers sti;ll holdingbher she kissed me baxl. yes!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all that day us and the lost boys partied until late in the night. towards the ens chloe had taught the lost boys something clled karaoke so her and etddy were foing that in the midle of the campfire while i sait on a log admiring the sight.

felix walked up next to me and soigjt beside me, "so you got the girl..." i smiled and truend at him. and we both chuckld. "you know shes gonna haft to go home at some point." i glared at him so much that it could burn holes in his head. deep down i knew he was right though. i turned my head back around to watch chloe again. she was dancing and singing and playing with her hair. i just love the way heyes gimered in the light of the fire.

at about 1am every on was still dancing i noticed chloe wasn't there anymore i knew where she would be.

i walked into the forest and down to the sea shore. i saw chloe standing there watching the waves. i stood next to her and she just carried on looking into the disytance.

"so... what did i miss?" she asked.

i chuckled a little bit and looked down at my feet. "umm well i got a new heart, so ill live." i laughed. she looked at me in shock and worrie. "don't worry it was from a dying old lady ashe truly belived but she told me to take it." she smiled at me not the same smile though it was more of a calming smile.

"you've changed peter pan..." she said looking back out at sea. that moment of realization changed my life forever.

"what about the others emma and killian?"

i sighed. ididnt want to tell her. "they left... killian made a deal with me. if he left then i would revive you... he really ddint want to leave you chloe; he said something like i love you 3000 when you were passed out." her face went to absolute shock she looked like she was about to be sick. "do you know him, from sowhere else?"

chloe sighed and i could see her eyes welling up. "he wsas my uncle... how could i be so stupid." she chuckled, "and i only just realised." she had a small smile on her face. i pulled her in towards me for a hug. it last a few minutes.

i looked upon her she looked relieved if anything. "why me? why did you haft to use my blood?" she smiled but asked questionably.

"because your brave, kind hearted, sassy," we both laughed simotamiously, "and your one of a kind." we hugged again staring into the waves of the ocean.

i could feel ther heartbeat against my chest. "this is my last night here isn't it?" she was said but she understood. i nodded back at her gently and with that we walked back tot the camp.

We got back to the camp. And all of the boys were sitting around mopping especially teddy. Chloe walked over to teddy and sat next to him she said something I couldn't quite hear because they were so far away, but withought a second thought teddy hugged her tightly after a while they stared at each other and then laughed. They got up and danced they dragged the other boys up with them. They danced around the campfire. They all had tears in there eyes they knew Chloe was leaving.

Chloe's POV:
Me and teddy got up to dance and we dragged the other boys up with us including felix. But Peter, Peter just sat there and watched with a slight smile on his face.

As we danced around the fire some more towards the end they all gathered and made a big group hug there were about 24 of them most of them were taller than me. I was squished in the centre.

It lasted a a couple of minutes before they all broke away. I laughed at some of the tears falling down there face but they laughed back at me as I had tears to. We all laughed.

I glanced at Peter from the other side of the fire. Our eyes locked. He walked up to me still eyes locked. He ran up and hugged me tightly even he had tears in his eyes. He pulled away after a few minutes I could tell that he didn't want to.

"It's time." I nodded at him and I went to say my goodbyes.

I walked over to the lost boys all lined up in a line. I had gotten close to most of them. First it was felix and teddy  then it was Alfie and vinnie then Shaun and James. Shaun, James, teddy and felix were my best friends they all had such a big heart James was more atheletic shaun was more energetic teddy was well... teddy and felix was enthusiastic and mysterious.

"I never meant to break your heart, and I won't let this plane go down, I never meant to make you cry, I'll do what it takes to make things right." I never meant to make you cry; I'll do what it takes to make this right." I started crying so much but laughing at the same time as I moved from felix on to teddy.

"Oh, you gotta hold on to what your feeling cause that feeling is the best thing, the best thing alright!." we chuckled a littlebit. I fished going along the boys and telling them this and moved on to see Peter staring at me crying slightly.

"I'm gonna place my bet on us. I know this love is heading in the same direction that's up." I put my hand up in the air and all of the lost boys followed placing there hand in the air pointing up.

Peter walked towards me and took my hand. It was warm. I never wanted to let go. He turned to look at me told me to close my eyes so I did what he said and I felt something cold on my neck. I opened my eyes and looked down there was a golden necklace it was a circle like phrase with 3 stars around it the second to the right was sparkly and in the middle it had a tiny gem hanging. It was beautiful.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Goodbye Chloe..."

"Goodbye Peter Pan..."

he moved his palm up to my four head. That's was the last thing I felt before everything went black.