FOREWORD

I have never understood the concept of being bornWe are born, we grow up and we die, there is not much science in it, is there? so what for? Why? Why do we come? Why are we leaving? Someone has wondered what would happen if the moon and the sun choose to stop looking for each other and meet? no, no one has asked. Only madmen ignorant of science think soeven so I still think how negative people are always being "positive" of course I know very well that not everything is pink, but I always try to look for the best of things and if I am often disappointed in everything. as always I see the best of things, instead some only see an endless number of negative emotions-I'm afraid-we are all afraid-fear of livingit's all a tide of unbalanced emotionsAre we something important in someone else's life?life ....

What is life ?...I walked down the hall I keep thinking about it Who really was I? Do I really have a mission? What is the meaning of being born? little by little I was approaching the doorthe day turns into night and the night turns into daysummer turns to autumnWhatever you do, time is time and it keeps running, we lose it as quickly as lifeBefore I thought that the slower time passed I would enjoy it more but the faster, the more crazy things happen like an adventure.sometimes I think that we are not afraid to live if not to timeI also accept being afraid of it, afraid of not living long enough to enjoy what is called lifeAlthough I believe that this is no longer the first passage that comes across when thinking about timeI managed to pass the door, I saw a white light, I closed the door and in the distance I could see ...

-That's beautiful, isn't it? -Speak something quickly --It's really beautiful -I was shedding a couple of tears, it's really not to be sad about this, but this is a special occasion--It's the autumn when everything dies -I said in a whisper--It's so sad, how it all ended

WHERE DO WE GO WHEN WE DIE?

FOREWORD
AUTUMN BLOOD-