Betraying My Trust: Chp 1: Realization

So like I said in the description, I don't own Hetalia or any of it's characters and this is my first fanfiction I have written online UwU all my fanfiction usually stays in my head but I was bored and my friends has made me like the pairing America and England to much! and this is the result XD anyway I hope you enjoy this fanfiction!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spring had just arrived and Valentines had only just past and America sighed as he sat down on his bed leaning one of his hands behind his back on the bed to support him up while the other rested over his stomach.

"Aww man all that chocolates made me feel a bit sick" As he said this a sheepish smile appeared on his face as continued praising himself "

but I couldn't reject all those lovely ladies, I mean just look at me, why wouldn't they or anyone want to give me chocolate." He chuckled slightly only to feel the uncomfortable grumble of his stomach from over eating all the Valentine chocolates and soon he found himself mumbling to himself. 

"If only my country's chocolate was as good as England, I'm sure my stomach wouldn't be acting this way" He soon sighed for just a moment before jumping off his bed and back onto his feet.

"I got it! I totally just get England to give me some of his Valentines day chocolate! Of course it's not like there is any reason he wouldn't want me to have it since it's not like he will be able to eat it all on his own.

America reassured himself that England would defiantly share his chocolate with him and with this thought in his mind, he left his room and set out to find England. 

-----

Meanwhile England was reading his morning newspaper while drinking of cup of freshly made tea that China had wanted to try and make for him and being so polite England just couldn't say no and so he was enjoying the tea that was made for him by China, unaware of America's plan. England had received some chocolate over the Valentines but he had already given it to china in return for the tea since tea was much better for his heath then chocolate. 

As England sipped his morning tea a thought dawned on him and that was how America would act if he found out he had given his chocolate to China instead of him but England soon brushed this thought out his mind when he remembered America's annoying little whining face. With an irritated look now placed on his expression, England continued drinking his tea until he had finally finished it all. 

---------

Not long after America found himself barging through the double doors to the room where England had just finished up his tea. With a large grin boasting on his face, America made his way over calling out to him.

"Hey guess what!? England you know your valentines chocolate? you know that you can't eat it all alone and so I thought I would come and rescue you from all that chocolate by taking some of your hands" America did a hero like pose for a short few seconds before suddenly examining the room and his turning his head frantically left and right in search for England's chocolate but to his shock he couldn't seem to see it anywhere and just before he could ask to where it was, his eyes shot over to England as he heard him speak up.

"I gave it all away, so you can get lost now you annoying twit." England said this with a slight annoyance in his voice, knowing that America would come bugging him about his chocolate. Upon hearing this America became hysterical and ran right over to England, grabbing him out of his chair by the front of his coat. 

"What!?! What do you mean you gave it away!?! Come on man you've gotta be kidding me right? This is just some kind of bad joke right? You know your know good at joking unlike me right?!* America began to shake England in disbelief as England let out a short sigh before soon snapping and pushing America back from him.