Chapter 15.Emotions

TW Mention of Blood and Stuffs.

Ushijima W

I place my phone to my ear with a sigh. "Hello?" I say into the phone hoping for her to not respond. "This is the second time you've been late, are you serious? You need to come home right now." I could tell she hit a nerve when she spoke. She can get controlling when she doesn't get what she wants. "I understand I'll be there," I say and was hoping for the conversation there.

But that didn't seem to happen

"You're probably over that friend's house right!?" I stay silent. "Since you're over there so much why don't you just stay over there then?" She continued going on about nonsense. "Look I understand you're mad but you can't just say that unless you'd really like me to," I say into the phone and she scoffs in response. "Don't get disrespectful with me, I do not want to deal with your attitude. Come home now, I'm not arguing with you over the phone." She said in a very passive-aggressive manner. I start getting annoyed because she continues contradicting her own words.

I could feel my cheeks heat up in frustration. "Fine then, we will talk about it when I get home. See you then." I said into the phone and she seemed to get mad again. Before I hung up I could hear her call me "An ungrateful freak." I could feel my emotions getting the better of me. I hung up the phone and closed my eyes. "Is... everything okay?" I hear Oikawa ask me and I look towards him. "I'm sorry about that. I'm.... okay. I do have to go, I'm very sorry." I say and quickly rush out of the room. I could t let anyone see me get emotional.

As I make it down the stairs I stop and respectfully say bye to Oikawa's family and thanked them for letting me help. I quickly slide my shoes and bolted out of the house without another word spoken. I quickly run home the feeling of built-up tears forming In my eyes.

As I'm waiting for a crosswalk I could hear someone approaching me. I wipe the forming tears out of my eyes and sigh softly. "Hey, big guy! You live around here?" I could hear the person shout towards me. It was the guy from earlier, what did he want? "What do you want?" I turned towards him as he spoke and he was smiling. "I just asked you a question that's all. We're you crying by chance?" I shake my head in response. "I'm going home right now, and no I wasn't crying," I said to him and the crosswalks light changed telling me to go.

I start crossing the street but I noticed the guy hadn't stopped following me. "Don't you have someone else to harass?" I ask not looking at him and he laughs in response. There is nothing funny about this. "Nope not at all, plus my way home is this direction too." He pointed in the direction of my house.

As he got on the sidewalk and continued walking, I glanced at him. "You're lying. How have I not seen you when I walk home?" I ask him and he gets quiet. "That's because I always go straight home after my club, and my club rarely stays that long." He explained and we continued walking silently.

Trying to hold everything back in front of this guy is starting to become rather difficult. "You know... it's okay to cry." The guy said to me causing me to look at him in shock. "I saw you back there.. you were crying... it's okay too you know?" The black-haired man smiled at me as he spoke. "Just act like you never saw that..." I say and he sighs in response, doesn't he usually laugh at the wrong time?

We finally get into my development and I glance at him. "Look I get we both like Oikawa.. but that doesn't mean we can't talk about things." He placed a hand on my shoulder as he spoke. "It's okay to express yourself in front of people, emotions are natural." He smiled at me but I turn away removing his hand from my shoulder. "I don't need to.." I say and quickly started running off.