sunset kiss(lil short)

As striker moved Blitz on front of him they both moved their head to the sun which was setting down the orange yellow and pink sky was beautiful the clouds slowly fading as birds from the distance flew away.
Striker look at Blitz who was still amazed by the view, striker grab Blitz chin and turned it to Face him, Blitz reaction was surprised striker got closer till their lips touch striker wrapped his arms around Blitz waist while Blitz was blushing but kisses back Blitz wrap his arms around striker neck after about 20 seconds they pulled away gasping for air blitz looked up with a smile striker puts his usual wide smirk the embrace again but this time was different.
Striker bit his lower lip for entry blitz acept it.

(strilzo:obviously)
(me:stfu get tf out)

Striker explore blitzo mouth making blitz let out a moan a few minutes pass and it was midnight they pulled apart and smiled Striker leaned down to blitz  ears and whispered "this night won't be easy~" blitz felt shivers down his spine but felt heated they got on the horse and ran back home but little did they know millie and moxxie were watching

Millie pov:
Nose bleeding.
"Millie are you ok your nose is ble-" moxxie gets cut off by millie
"Yes I'm a-ok but are you thinking what I'm thinking"millie said moxxie looks at her knowing the next words she was bout to say he sigh "watch them huh so your telling me you want to watch the fun they will do but you gotta worn your um...parents"moxxie answered "ya ya whatever but let's go i don't want to miss this fun night its gonna be funking" I grabbed moxxie hand and ran as fast to catch up.

3rd person POV:
Moxxie and millie watch behind the window curtains nose bleeding loud yelling can be heard across the walls and windows but......someone soon figured out....

329 letters wow anyways the next chapter will be about someone in this story that will figure out and ya might know who this guy is.