One sided.

Walking to Mori's office, Chuuya contemplates on what he has done the past couple of days.

He doesn't just request me like this not unless I've already finished a mission or something bad has happened, Chuuya thought.

Standing in front of the office, both guards standing near the door bowed and let him through. He finds his boss trying to force his 'wife' into another dress.

Chuuya holds in his disgust,

'Boss, What did you request me here for?' Chuuya questions.

'Ah, Chuuya.' Mori says putting down the dress.

'There's something you need to know, it's about Dazai.'

'Dazai?' Chuuya starts to worry, it's not everyday that he gets called to his boss about Dazai, only when something bad has happened which rarely occurs.

'Yes, we found out today that he.. Well he has seemed to have left us.'

'Left us? He left the Port Mafia?!' Chuuya choked.

'Indeed, it seemed he wanted to follow our lowest ranking member, Odasaku.' Mori said unamused.

'Follow? Follow as in what?' Chuuya interrogated.

'Followed as in he chose Odasaku over the whole Port Mafia. I should have known something was up when he requested to become partners with the man.' Mori replied.

Chuuya eyes widen, Dazai wanted to.. become partners with such a useless ranking member.. but Chuuya was his partner. He has always been his partner, his first and only partner.

'I'm guessing you said No?' Chuuya said glaring.

'Of course, He's partnered with you for a reason. I would of had him removed if I thought you two weren't good partners anymore.' Mori sighed.

'Boss, with all due respect.. Why didn't you try to separate them both. I'm sure you saw him as a threat way before anyone.'

'I tried to let Dazai have at least one friend but it seems he has and always will need to be kept on a short leash. Now because of this low ranking member we lost our best executive.'

'And I see that this is where I come in?'

'Yes, I need you to get Dazai back no matter what.'

'Boss, do I have permission to kill him?'

Mori nodded with a smirk on his face.

'Keep in mind Chuuya, I do not think of Dazai as a traitor and neither should you.'

Chuuya nodded knowing what he was trying to say.

'I'll take the mission.'

'Great, you may leave now.'

Chuuya bowed and then stormed out of the office.

Damn it. What does that jackass low rank think he's doing? No way does he think that he can take someone like Dazai away from the Port Mafia without any repercussion.

Chuuya was not pissed. He was beyond furious. He wanted to choke that useless non-killing bitch. He'd make sure to get Dazai back but he'll do it in a different way, a less violent way.

Well only towards Dazai, but toward Odasaku he'll have to shed some blood first.