A new life? Certainly not.

Dazai has never been so.. alive! He gets to stay with Oda and be able to save people with him.

Oda has noticed this change in Dazai and is quite pleased. He's glad Dazai seems more human and mentally okay.

'Dazai?' Oda calls towards Dazai.

'Hm?'

'Are you sure about this? Do you truly think that the Mafia won't care?'

'I do. I am a valuable asset but I don't think Mori would care to track me down.'

'Alright. I'm glad you agreed to come with me.'

Dazai smiled at Oda.

Oda feeling very pleased with this arrangement, though he does think Dazai isn't taking the Mori more seriously then he should.

Dazai is very important to the Port Mafia and to Mori himself. Mori is basically invincible with him by his side along with Elise. Dazai can nullify any ability that comes towards him and Elise can fight anyone who charges at Mori.

He really chose his pieces correctly. Dazai is an exception to almost every rule involving executives. Every executive that leaves or dies will then be replaced with someone else.

Not with Dazai though, for him Mori will keep the position open as long as he sees fit. He adores Dazai and his intelligence. Not that Dazai really cares but it certainly is something that doesn't happen to often to people within the Mafia.

Dazai is walking ahead of Oda, but suddenly he stops. Eyes wide he looks straight in front of him.

Oda stops as well noticing what he's looking at.

The most terrifying sight you can see, an angry gravity manipulator that can crush you in minutes.

Dazai backs up a bit.

__________

Chuuya almost spots them immediately and he curses under his breath.

Dazai has already been tainted by the light for to long, it angered Chuuya on many levels.

Not only that, he wasn't smiling with him. He was smiling with some no good useless bastard. We did this asshole have that Chuuya didn't?

Making himself known to both of them, he stares at Dazai.

He starts walking slowly towards him and stops. Chuuya notices Dazai seems a bit on edge.

So he was afraid of my reaction to this little predicament, Chuuya thought.

He starts walking again and comes very close to Dazai stop, putting his hand on Dazai cheek smiling.

He can sense that Dazai relaxed a bit, good.

Chuuya then looks at Odasaku.

Oda has never seen so much hatred before, this is exactly why he thought Dazai was being to casual about the situation because he was to excited.

'Dazai?' Chuuya asks.

'Who is that?'

Dazai looks at Oda then looks back at Chuuya.

'A friend.'

'I see, so is this "friend" that important that you'd leave the mafia for?'

Dazai tenses up.

'Well Chuuya, you see Oda is very close to me and he offered for me to come with him so—'

'Close? Dazai, we are close. Not you and him.'

'Well Yea—'

'So? Why choose him over me?'

'I didn't think you cared—'

'I didn't care? I Didn't Care?'

'Chuuya, you've hit me and told me that nobody would believe I was human! That's not what someone who cared for me would say!'

'You're so smart, yet so fucking dumb. How can you not tell? I love you. We've known each other for years now.. why..'

'why'

'Why'

'Why'

'WHY'

'WHY DAZAI?'

'YOU CHOSE THAT? OVER ME?'

At this point Oda has realized that Chuuya is inlove with Dazai and Chuuya thinks he was trying to take Dazai away from him.

Shit.

'Chuuya.. please.'

'I Love You Dazai.'

'More Then That Thing Will Ever.'

'You Mean So Much To Me.'

'Boss Is Waiting For Your Return.'

Grabbing Dazai hand to lead him back, he feels no force drawing him back.

'See! I Knew You Didn't Want To Leave Me!'

Turning around he kisses Dazai.

'Chuuya it's not that I never loved you it's just—'

'You Can Explain Everything To Me Later. Now Come On.'

Leading Dazai away through the crowd, they both disappear.

Chuuya will be paying Odasaku a visit tonight.
Dazai will no longer need that bastard when he has Chuuya.