The time before I met him (chapter 1)

Eren's POV
"EREHH" Mikasa Yelled outside I opened the window and yelled back "WHAT"
She replied,"anyways you wanna go to the club since you like those shits"
"Yeah yeah I'm going" I said back to her."Great!" Mikasa said,"NOW GO FUCKING CHANGE" I was pissed off but I remained my cool I jumped off of my bed,went to my closet and chose my outfit.

I decided to go with that outfit since Mikasa bought it for me

"IM COMING NOW" I said. I went down the stairs opened the door and headed outside.
(time skip)
We arrived at the club and went inside. We saw horse face,Connie,Sasha,Annie,Armin and Krista but we weren't the only ones there. She told me Ymir wouldn't be here today since she caught a cold and doesn't want to spread it.
The others went on the dance floor except for Mikasa since boys keeps on hitting on her but there's only one boy thankfully but I was quite pissed off since I wanted to protect my childhood friend I just went over to the bar and got a drink of bloody Mary. Some how the others joined me for a drink except for Mikasa again (since you know what happend) after they had a few drinks They all got drunk I just took a few shots that's all than Horseface decided to say,"yo anyone going to save Mikasa since she still with the guy." and Connie replied "I WILL DO IT!" So he went over to Mikasa and brought her back  "phew thanks for that Connie" said Mikasa "Anyways I got to go since Ymir is worried about me," Krista suddenly said "That was way to early come on Krista why don't you stay longer?" Sasha replied so, Krista whined,"You know how over protective she is when I am by myself and don't arrive home at the time she expected!" "Oh shit I forgot about that sorry you can go ahead and head home" Sasha replied. They all talked about random shit I just doze off until the door opened and I saw him...

(Authors notes: Hello I hopes you enjoyed my first work I will be updating daily hopefully and I hope you enjoyed the story and reminder I don't not own the aot characters I don't wanna get copyrighted.)