My first love❤️

(Eren's POV)
⚠️Warning⚠️
Bad grammar
Since English
Wasn't my first language
..............
The Raven hair boy was attractive since he came in loads of girls were staring at him blushing some went up to him just to get his phone number. He was pissed off by the girls and decided to ignore them and walked over to the counter to get a drink.
"Woah." Sasha said surprised "He is low key attractive" Armin said, "but I don't have a crush on him!" I was look at his natural features and blushed contently. "Oo Look at Jeager he's blushing at the guy." Jean said as he smirked "Bitch stfu don't you like Marco for years but haven't confessed to him." I replied. Horseface was flustered and said "fuck off man." "You act all tough now you fucking WEAKKKK BITCH." I suddenly shouted all of the attention of the club went over to me and guy I think was supposedly famous or whatever he did for his fame was staring at me too.My lightsaber went hard Raven hair (that's what I call him since I don't know his name yet) notice it and flustered and looked away covering his face.
(After that)
It was closing time Raven hair was about to leave but I ran to him on time and said "Um can I get your name?" "Levi." He replied,"Levi Ackerman" He smiled and left.
"Levi......." I whispered it's a such a beautiful name for a guy like him..
"Ereh" Mikasa said,"let's go home now." "Yeah we should.."I said back and we left.

(Authors note: So I decided for every chapter
I will be giving a small detail about me so
Hi you can call me Lydia and I hope you enjoy the chapter for today)