「Ever lasting」

Y/n is the bear zodiac. The family head didn't care for her but never hated her nor hurt her in anyway shape or form.

The other zodiacs were envious of this. Soon the family head was brought into the light.

Y/n was only notice because of the envy of the others, but now. She seems to he forgotten. Akito had become the didn't care type of person to everyone else.

。。。。。。。。。。。。

Y/n is in love. She's in love with Hatori.

Y/ns pov

Me and Hatori were always the best of friends. We always hangout whenever Shigure and Ayama are gone.

We laugh at each-others jokes and just have fun.

Until I figured out that Hatori was in love.

At first all I heard was that her name was Kana. Then, when I saw you there. With her wrapped in your arm. I knew you guys belonged together.

I used to know Kana. Shes kind, smart, and inspirational.

All the things that I am not

I really wanted to be happy for them, I truly did. I loved seeing him happy. It didn't show much but I knew that he was happy. And the slight smile he had on proves it.

He used to smile at me like he does to her.

______________

When I heard she had gotten her memories erased I cried. I had finally put my love for him behind me, but those feelings came rushing back.

Me and him got a little closer a while later after what happened.

But for sure-

That day I saw you. For the first time love is truly ever lasting.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Hello I hope everyones doing good. Have a great day/night and please vote!❤️