◘ Aliens - Oikawa x Reader ◘

A/N: Im too lazy to change the authors notes to my new format because there are like 30 chapters in this book

You were a transfer student from Karasuno High School into Aoba Johsai. And you believed in aliens.

One of the reasons why you were... expelled from Karasuno, was for your love of aliens. Literally, you built a UFO on top of the roof, climbed in it, and tried to contact aliens. 

The only thing it accomplished was creating a high pitched sound that brought every dog in the neighborhood to the doors of the school.

More or less, you were a troublemaker.

You were gonna miss your nonexistent friends at Karasuno, but you were glad to leave. Nobody- NOBODY, thought aliens were real there. It was stupid! Crazy!

You scoffed to yourself after reliving that memory, as you walked through the gates of Seijoh. It was like the entire school stopped to stare at you. The ones who did pay attention to the news knew you were the girl. 

The alien girl.

The one who built a spaceship.

The one who tried contacting aliens.

That's all they saw you as.

Not everyone payed attention to you though. A group of squealing fangirls walked past you, while running up to a chocolate brown haired boy, with a charming - yet fake smile.

"Oikawa-san!" The boy - Oikawa - greeted all his fans with his stupid boy grin. You rolled your eyes at the sight.

"Sickening isn't it." You whipped around to hear who was talking to you, when a spiky, black haired boy walked up to you.

You cringed. "How do people even like him?"

The boy chuckled and looked at Oikawa. "Because he's famous. He plays volleyball. The thing is, they only want him for his looks."

"For his looks huh?" You took a moment to observe Oikawa. Yes, he was attractive, but why would you go crazy over him?

"I'm Iwaizumi." Iwaizumi shook your hand.

"Y/N...L/N." You muttered, hoping he wouldn't recognize you.

Oh but he did.

Iwaizumi smirked but got rid of it quickly.

"Alright then alien girl." You groaned softly. 

"So you know." 

"Of course. But he doesn't." You perked up to see who actually didn't know about your crappy rep, only to be brought back down, seeing him point to trashykawa.

"It had to be him." You muttered. 

"Go talk to him."

Iwaizumi pushed you into the path of the fangirls, making them all glare at you. Oikawa looked from you to Iwa, and helped you up.

"Yoohoo! Iwa-chan, why did you push this poor girl?" 

Good god even his voice is annoying. He sounds like a child.

"Let go of me idiot." I pulled my hand away from his, his eyes widened in surprise. 

Iwaizumi glared at you. 

"I mean... hi." You grumbled.

"Hello! I'm Oikawa."

"Y/N L/N..."

"Hey do you believe in aliens?"

-

You found yourself hanging out with the boy, after his confessed love for aliens. 

A/N: Yay fun

Coming Up:
Ice Cream - Suga x Reader (Request)
Michael in the Bathroom (Not a lyric prank) - Karasuno