P A R T S E V E N T E E N

////

////

Warnings:

     RAFE AND GEN WALK INTO THE HOUSE

     RAFE AND GEN WALK INTO THE HOUSE. "So, how did you like them?" Gen asks.

"I think they're pretty cool." Rafe shrugs. Gen nods slowly. "Jackson's pretty chill." He says. They walk to the bedroom together. 

"Yeah, Jackson's really funny. We weren't close though. But Jaeden and Eva are the best people ever." Gen says. 

"You don't like Ellie?" He asks. Gen shrugs. 

"I like her, but she talks... a lot." They both laugh. They both sit on the bed next to each other. 

"So, did you have fun today?" Rafe asks. Gen nods. "Cool." 

"Rafe." Gen says looking at him. He looks back to her. She just kisses him. Rafe laughs and pulls away.

"Are you okay?" He laughs. 

"No. I'm not. I want you, now." Gen says. 

"G, I thought-"

"Yeah whatever, blah blah blah. Please, Rafe." She says. She climbs on top of him so she's straddling him. He puts his hands on her waist. Gen cups his cheeks, and pulls him in to another kiss. He lifts her up and gently lays her on the bed. He hovers on top of her. 

"Are you sure?" Rafe asks. She bites her lip.

"Yes." She breathes out. He nods and takes his shirt off.

"Just, follow my lead." Rafe says. Gen nods. He leans back down and starts kissing her again, which leads to a make out. Rafe puts one hand on the back of her neck and the other rests on the back of her thigh, holding one leg up. He lightly squeezes which causes Gen to lightly gasp. He takes this chance to slip his tongue into her mouth. She just lets him take control. 

Rafe starts placing light kisses on her neck. She leans her head back in pleasure. Rafe grabs her bikini top and takes it off. She automatically goes to cover herself, but he stops her. "Fuck. You're so beautiful." He whispers. She tries to hide her blush. He gives her another kiss before he unbuttons his shorts. She starts to unbutton her shorts as well. Gen pulls them down and reveals her bikini bottoms. "Are you positive?" Rafe asks. 

"Just fuck me already." She breathes out. Rafe grins and nods. He pulls a condom out of his shorts before throwing them across the room. He slips it on. After, he grabs onto her by her thighs and pulls her closer. He lines himself up with her entrance. He looks at her one more time and she nods. He slides himself inside of her. She gasps. 

"You okay?" He asks. She just nods. She squeezes her eyes shut and leans her head back. But Rafe grabs onto her chin. "Look at me, baby." He whispers. She nods and opens her eyes. He keeps thrusting in and and out slowly. 

"Fuck fuck fuck." She breathes out. Gen wraps her legs around his bag and grips his shoulders with her hands. Eventually the pain turns into pleasure. "Shit, faster." She whispers. Rafe nods, and starts going faster, not by a lot though. 

"Fuck." Rafe groans. "God your so hot." He whispers. She was about to hit her high, but he knew that. He was about to as well. He grips onto her waist and leans his head back. Gen grips the sheets. Finally, they both let out a moan before Rafe rolls over next to her. 

"Shit." Gen says sitting up. "Ow! Shit!" She breathes out.

"You good?" Rafe asks. 

"No, it fucking hurts!" She sighs. Rafe sits up and kisses her on the forehead. 

"Want me to grab you clothes?" He asks. She nods. 

"Oh my god!" She whispers to herself. 

     Gen and Rafe are laying next to each other, just staring at the ceiling

     Gen and Rafe are laying next to each other, just staring at the ceiling. "Did we just have sex? Or was I totally dreaming?" Gen asks. Rafe chuckles. 

"No, yeah we totally just had sex." He says. She laughs. "Does it still hurt?" He asks. 

"Yes, badly. Oh my god! I can't believe that just happened. Like that just happened." She says. Rafe grins. "Rafe Cameron, that was amazing." Gen whispers, looking over at him. He looks at her and gives her a kiss. 

"I am pretty amazing." He grins. Gen smiles. 

"I love you." Gen whispers, she wraps her arms around his neck. And he wraps his arms around her waist. 

"I love you." He says. He gives her another kiss.