The crown locket

The Crown Locket

In the beginning we are all assigned a special locket indicating who our soulmate is out of 7.8 billion people we receive this locket on our sixteenth birthday, how am I supposed to find my soulmate out of 7.8 billion people in this huge world.     My sixteenth birthday is tomorrow I have been waiting for this day as long as I can remember, I don't know if I am supposed to be exhilarated or terrified, honestly I am both. I couldn't sleep last night all I could think about was getting my locket and what it would look like. I woke everyone up in my house at 7:00 A.M sharp, My dad made us all breakfast in the morning there was eggs, bacon, pancakes and so much more birthdays are really special especially sixteenth birthdays. We get our lockets after breakfast so I did the only human thing possible I threw every thing in my mouth and swallowed it. I was very anxious to get my locket my mom told me to wait on the couch while she went and got my locket she came back smiling she gave me a red box with a white ribbon on it. I pull the ribbon of the box and open the gorgeous red box to see a gold crown with what looked like diamonds in it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.