Opening Authors Note

_~__*__~__*__~__*__~__*__~__*_
INSPIRATION: My inspiration that eagerly made me write this book was partially because of the anime "Peach Girl". it was the first anime I ever watched and it's probably my favorite! I loved the story line but in no way I am going to copy it. I just thought that it would be awesome if I incorporated some of the drama into this book and hopefully you guys agree!
_~__*__~__*__~__*__~__*__~__*_
RECOMMENDATION: I recommend this to those of you who are reading love struck because its another love story but has a different message behind it. I also recommend this to everyone who feels like they don't have another chance in loving someone even though I have no experience of that what so ever LOL.hopefully either way you guys enjoy this book .
_~__*__~__*__~__*__~__*__~__*_
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
If some of you guys think I shouldn't start another story yet because we are already working on another one, don't be. there are two of us and I think that we will still make sure that both books are being uploaded constantly. if there ever is a problem with doing so I will make sure to put this story on hold. the desicion is up to you guys.
__~__*__~__*__~__*__~__*__~__*_
COPY RIGHT ISSUES:
Anyone who is found taking parts of this story will be caught and taken under confrontation. actions like plagiarism is punishable by law and we are able to sue. if you see this story and it isn't from our account advise us immediately. © All Rights Reserved.
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

HAPPY READING!

~XoXo~ May & Bri