Fight

You two dance long after the sun goes down until you both pass out from exhaustion. Everything was just so overwhelming knowing that even though he was going to be yours as long as you allowed him to be you couldn't help but feel overwhelmed. In the past seven years, you found your dad. You got an amazing boyfriend now future husband. You had found peace in him. You had found a family.

It had been a couple of months after Peter had popped the question and you were already frantically planning the wedding. Your dad was pressuring you to get married as soon as possible saying that life completely changes after getting married. You wondered how he knew to your knowledge he hadn't been married but then again there were a lot of things you didn't know about your dad.

Like for the fact that even though the media portrays him as this huge player and always had girls hanging off him and hanging on to his every word he hates it. All he wants is to be cuddled up with Steve watching bad trash TV because what else is there to watch on a Saturday night. Or how he wants to show Steve off and officially take Steve off the market but with the bad PR the avengers have been getting recently he doesn't know if that's possible anytime soon.

The civil war between the two was not the greatest thing to watch. He and Steve had gotten into a quarrel about the Accords but surprisingly that wasn't what the tipping point was. It over a donut. Yes, a donut. The last donut with red white and blue sprinkles. Although the media didn't know about that part. They only knew about the Accords and that was fine. Steve and Tony could still live in the blissed-out little bubble they had created. Even though you knew Steve was incredibly jealous of the dates Tony would bring to the galas he knew that it was for the best.

So besides knowing nothing about marriage he pushed the wedding. Saying stupid stuff like "Get married before it's too late." Or your all-time favorite line "Get married so I can finally call Peter my son legally."

You loved your dad but he was a little eager for this whole marriage thing. Wasn't it meant for the bride and groom?

It was fine your dad insisted on paying for everything even the apartment you and Peter share. You were about a week away from the wedding when you got that dreaded call.

The call changed everything. The call that would take away your future husband.

It was a regular Saturday you and Peter were curled up on the couch. The Good Place was on once again. You had got Peter into it. No matter how much he denied it he fell in love with the characters. Jason Mendoza was his favorite. He seems to always be up to some stupid shit. Everything was fine. Peter was drawing little circles into your skin and kissing your shoulder lovingly but the phone broke the comfortable silence that rests over the two of you.

You get up first and rush to where his phone sat on the counter. Looking at the caller ID and groaning "Peter your mistress is calling."

Peter's face froze in shock. You had never seemed so serious but he didn't have a mistress so who could you think was calling him. "I'm sorry who?" he finally managed to choke out.

"Work silly unless you do actually have a mistress, in that case, I'll-" you motioned towards his member. Laughing off casually as if the threat wasn't that big of a deal.

Covering himself he reached for his phone and picked it up. "Parker," he squeaks out. Eyeing you as you walk back to the couch.

"I heard the conversation, you better not be sleeping around," Tony's dad tone coming out but still had that playful tone.

"Mr.Stark, no never I would never. I love Y/n. They are my entire life. I want to marry them I couldn't imagine hurting them-"

"Kid slow down. I know. Tell Y/n we have a mission and it's all hands on deck. I know it's a week before the wedding but this is gonna be the fight of our lives," His joking tone now dropping and becoming more serious.

"Mr.Stark I can't come on I got a wedding. Y/n is already stressed I can't put any more stress on them," Peter defended.

"Listen kid I wouldn't ask if this wasn't of the utmost importantness. You think I want to put more stress on my kid before their wedding. Of course, I don't but listen we have to do this. It this or half of the universe is gone."

"Ok I understand," Peter sighed and hung up. Walking back towards you he looked defeated.

You took in his appearance. His usual bright brown eyes held a somber to them, his smile didn't quite reach his eyes it would've fooled anyone not you. You had known Peter and loved him for far too long to be fooled by his fake smile.

"Where's the fight?"