026

It was none other Taehyung and most surprising thing was Jennie was with him. I don't why Jennie is so weird. She is looking like a slut

 She is looking like a slut

(JENNIE'S DRESS)

But seeing Taehyung with Jennie made me jealous and somehow hurt me. I don't know why am i having this kind of feelings. For the last 20 minutes Taehyung was staring at me while Jennie was talking to some men wearing black dresses. Yea.... Jungkook i am tired can i seat for some time. ' Ohh...ok. Let me bring you some drinks and you can't say no.' - said Jungkook.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

I was looking around for finding someone. Suddenly i saw (Y/N) the person finding was with Jungkook dancing on the dance floor. Y/N was looking so hot and sexy. Blood was boiling inside and i don't know why (A/N TO TAE :- OPPA IT'S CALLED LOVE ( •̀ .̫ •́ )✧). I was staring at her for 20 minutes. Suddenly Y/N said something to Jungkook which made them to leave the dance floor and sit on the sofa. And i saw Jungkook leaving from there. I think i have a chance to talk with her. Yesterday was so funny looking at Y/N while heading to home. When i turned to look at Jennie she was not there. I think she is having fun. As i was heading to Y/N, i had to go through many people and the music was loud that even if i asked them to move they couldn't hear me. When i reached to her place she was not there which made me go curious of where did she vanished.  Suddenly Jungkook came and saw me there but not Y/N. Then Jungkook came up to me and asked me 'Where is Y/N Taehyung?' I don't know, even i am looking for her. 'Don't tell lie Taehyung I know you have done something to her. Just say where is she?' - Jungkook shouted while holding two glass of wine. I seriously don't know where is she. - i said in a clam manner.

JUNGKOOK POV :-

I was so worried and angry cause Y/N was there but saw Taehyung there. As i asked him even he is saying that he did see her. Don't know why but at this moment it made me feel like he is saying the truth. So i kept the two glasses on the table and ran to find Y/N. I am hella worried about Y/N. Why is Y/N doing such a prank on me. Is she somehow angry on me. But i didn't do anything to her. I went to the 3rd floor and checked all the room but couldn't find Y/N (A/N :- I AM SORRY I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE IS 6 STORED MANSION. SOOO RICH).

Now i was so scared and worried that i started to loose hope...............

----TO  BE  CONTINUED----

HI READERS. SO TODAY I DID DOUBLE UPDATE. PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.