0.8 | sweet coincidence

"𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒇𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒇𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒇𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖"
fever by enhypen

 "𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒇𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒇𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒇𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖"fever by enhypen

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬t

"Hyejin..."

"Hyejin...w"

"Hyejin wake up!"

I jolted because of the sudden shake and yelling . I look around me and i saw ... what was her name again.... ryuni? oh ryujin . I reach out to my phone and it says 7.45

"Are you going to eat breakfast?" I said to her while i yawned and stretched my body. "Are you nuts? At 8 we all have to gather!" she said , slapping the reality at me.

"AH REALLY? oh no i want to wash my hair," i hissed . "There's no time for that , dimwit!" she said as she pushed me towards the bathroom .

"Wait my towel!"

૮꒰˵• ﻌ •˵꒱ა ———

"Two girls at the back!"

"You're late . A warning for you guys" she shot us a glare and we nodded slowly as we are sorry for being late .

She walked to the stage and put her hands resting on her hips saying loudly , "I know a lot of you are new to our campus but let me tell you something," she suddenly bend down to tie her shoes .

"If there's a gathering and i catch one of you guys lacking.... you . will. regret it,"

"Geez what is that all about , we are in college now," ryujin said to me and i do admit she was really really overreacting . "I know right'" i said with my nose slightly wrinkled in slight annoyance .

"As always at the start of the semester, we are going to do some morning zumba and luckily i don't have to choose which person that it's going to join us on stage . They have already volunteered!" She said and suddenly pointed towards us.

We looked our back but the others were looking at us . Shit . "Yes you two , come up here" she hand gestures us to go up.

"Ryujin .... this is such a bad day for me . Did a black cat crossed over me or something...." I hissed in confusion with my head slightly tilted .

"It's okay we will just follow her lead," we slowly walked towards the stage and climb up the stairs . I look to my left and saw all the students cheering and clapping .

okay it's almost like dance , i can catch up .

The students in front of us are pumped up as well! I should be fine . This is easy . Let's go. I smiled brightly.

"Stand beside me girls,"

my smiled dropped right after i saw something else

7 familiar faces smiling from ear to ear .

wait what?

suddenly baam by momoland was blasting .

"Okay! One! Two! One! Two!" the instructor cheered.

૮꒰˵• ﻌ •˵꒱ა ———

"What next? A run?" Ryujin said after we finished .

"Okay all go to the field to jog!"

I sighed , with a slight playful frown . " You jinx it" "Sorry" she chuckled .

Are they really here

Like here in my college??

I was running in the line when suddenly seeing a familiar faces running beside me . It's them . Oh no

"Hi!" the two guys said .

"Do i know you guys?" I replied , in hopes they believe me .

"Did we get the wrong person?" Jay , i think said . "Eh? Really? She looks like her though," I'm guessing that's Sunghoon.

they are so tall

"Hyejin , who are they?" Ryujin asked , a bit panting because of the jog .

" I don't know," side eyeing them both and seeing them genuinely confused.

"Come on , we need to catch up," she said as i followed her

"Isn't that her," I heard Sunghoon said to Jay while i ran infront leaving them behind .

૮꒰˵• ﻌ •˵꒱ა———

"Ah im thirsty," Ryujin exclaimed .

"Stay here , i will get some water at the vending machine," I said while I searched for some change in my pocket.

I walked to a place far from her to find the vending machine that i saw while registering here. I saw it and walked towards it . I insert my money and pushed some buttons to buy two bottles of water . When it finally came down , I slightly squat and took the bottles .

I turned around but I suddenly bumped into someone .

"Aish what again!" I scoffed , annoyed because the person should have already known that i was going to turn around.

"Is that for me Hyejin?" the person said , it's sunghoon . What does he want . I sighed ,"Im sorry but you really got the wrong person," i said trying to walk past him.

But he stopped me again . "I know it's you , don't lie," he smiled cheekily showing his little fangs .

"Hyejin! Where are you?" I heard Ryujin calling .

"See , identity is revealed," he said smirking while i just put on a poker face and smiled after .

"Ryujin im coming!" I said as I opened one of the bottle and drink it  . "I want that too," he said as he tried to grab the bottle i drank  .

"What? That's mine ," I tried pushing his hands away  . He wouldn't give up and grab the bottle too. We somehow was pushing the bottle back and forth.

"Let it go , Sunghoon!" I yelled making him let go but i lost my control and suddenly pour the bottle at me and...

great my clothes got drenched .

I heard someone gasped at my back

"Very great" i rolled my eyes to Sunghoon

Sunghoon smiled amusedly as he took my bottle again and drank it . I just stand there in disbelief not knowing what to do.

"Just send it to dry cleaning," he patted my shoulder.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬