~Chapter 1~

Hey..Im Janae Zy'aire Moniece Jackson but my friends and family usely call me NaeNae. I have long thick Light Brown hair and hazel eyes. Im 17 and about 5'1. Im mexican and african american. I live with my mother Michelle Jackson in San Francisco, California. I work at Red Lobster as an waitress. And I go to Christopher Columbus Highschool. But heres my story...

Janae's Pov
If yo chick come close to me she aint going home when she post to be im gettin' money like im post to be im gettin' money like im post to be ohhh all my niggas close to me and all them other Niggas where they post to be

I quickly hit my alarm got out of bed. I looked at my phone it was 6:00a.m. so i had time. I headed to the bathroom for my morning routine. I turned on the water to straight hot i let the shower run until i couldnt see myself in the mirror anymore. I then undressed myself and stepped in. I grabbed my body wash applied it to my skin and began to wash. I also decided to wash my hair. That took about a good 30 minutes. After that i got out and went back to my room and shut my door. I opened my closet doors and i looked around for an outfit. Just then my bestfriend Jazmine texted me
Texting Conversation
Jazzy:hey boo
Me:hey wassop
Jazzy:what you wearing to school today?
Me:idk why whatcha wanna wear
Jazzy: idc either just wear black and red at least
Me:ok i will see you at school kisses.!!
Jazzy:okaeee talk to you then
I then set my phone down and continued looking for clothes. I decided to wear my black and red OBEY crop and my red skinny jeans with my black uggs to match. I changed my phone case to a black and red case to match. I straightened my hair and fliped my bangs up and put on my OBEY hat. I grabbed my red jacket and my purse then walked down stairs. I walked down stairs and saw my momma had bought me breakfast and left a note. I didnt have time to waiting around so i hurried and grabbed my keys and headed out to school.

Jazmine's Pov (same time as Janae)
Aint nobody in the background why you gotta be so petty heard you been fucking on a bitch named Shelley heard she was in ma spot getting what i got man i dont even think that you hear me ...

Im Jazmine Nichole Johnson I'm 5'3, Hazel eyes, long thick dark lavender purple hair, im Lightskin , im 17 years old, and im Indian and African American. I live with my brother Jason and my mom Yvonne Johnson. I hit my alarm and was running really late for school. I heard my mom yelling about me getting to school. It was already 7:25a.m. and my first hour class is at 8:15 so i rushed. I ran and grabbed my wash cloth and towel and ran into the bathroom. I took a 25 minute shower. I was running outta time. Ughhh...i hate mornings. When I came back to my room i texted My bestie Janae to wear black and red. So, I went my closet and grabbed my black IDFWY Shirt with red lettering. I put on some black leggings and slid on my black combat boots. I left my hair poofy but i just put a black headband on. I ran down stairs and almost fell and my brother thought it was funny. "Get the keys dont just stand there damn.!" i screamed at my brother Jason. "Watch ya mouth Nichole" ma mama said. "Sorry mama" I apologized. Jason wasnt listening so I grabbed the keys and drove myself. Off to school.

NARRATOR

Janae sat outside of the school waiting on Jazmine. A few minutes later Jazmine was there and she ran up to Janae and gave her a hug and they walked into school together. They were in different first hour classes so they chatted a little and then went there ways. Janae's first hour class was Science and Jazmine's first hour class was math.

Janae's Pov

I walked in science mad asf because one I had to leave my bestfriend , two i hate this fucking teacher he's irri, and thirdly today we have to get assigned to a partner or whatever for a class assignment. And i really don't like anybody in this class. I took my seat in the back of the class and put my headphones in put my hood up and turned on some music. Then the teacher started talking and and a cute ass boy walked in the classroom that I've never seen before. I took out my headphones and listened to the teacher for once. "Students you guys have a new classmate and his name is Terrance Gary and I want you all to accept him." The teacher had said. Omggg....this boy was gorgeous. He looked like he was like 6'0 and he was a carmel color with hazel eyes just like mine. And his hair omg it was a curly afro but his afro wasnt big it was a decent size. Then I snapped out of my daydream because I heard the teacher calling my name. "Janae.."the teacher said. "Umm...yes sir" i replied using my manners. " I asked is it ok if Terrance sits next to you" he said. " Uhh ...ye ye yeah sure" I finally said getting it out. He sat down smiling at me and he had some deep ass dimples. Throughout the whole class period I just looked at him.