~Chapter 3~

Unknown POV

She really thinks I won't find her and kill her its OK though as soon as I catch her slippin' that's two to the head.

Janae's POV 9:45 a.m. Thursday, July 5 in her and Terrance's new house

I woke up Hurting really bad , so I wasnt able to go to work. I limped down the stairs. And Terrance was downstairs sitting at the island in the kitchen with his head down. I said nothing to him I just went to the refrigerator. I saw him out the corner of my eye ,he looked up at me. "Morning nae" he spoke like I cared. I looked at him rolled my eyes and went back up stairs. He got up and folowed me back to the bedroom.
"Nae!" he yelled at me. I continued to ignore him. Then he grabbed my hand and sat me on his lap. "Babe,Babe, Babeee!" he kept saying it getting on my fucking nerves. "What the hell you want damn!" "nae calm down i know you mad at me im sorry, i messed up i know please listen." I got up and walked to the bathroom. I guess he was upset because he slammed the door. I was still hurting so I went back into the room and got back in bed. His annoying ass ;he layed on top of me and kissed my forehead. "Get off me Hubby !" I screamed. "Not until you listen to me"he begged. "Ok ok " He layed on the bed and I sat on him."ok what" He looked at me then spoke. "Ok so I know I was out of hand yesterday and I hurt you literally and im sorry I wanna make it up Nae , im sorry i was just upset."he said. "Ok im not mad but you need to watch yo temper" "Ok I promise" he said to me "kae" He kissed me then I kissed back and he just kept going. But I wouldnt let him go any futher. I got up took a shower and he took one after me. We both wore Turquoise Shirts, white shorts and white Nikes AirForces. First we have to go grocery shopping and then shopping for clothes and shoes. We got in the car and drove off. I put on some music

17...Aye aye look Baby girl ya so damn fine oh im tryna see if I can hit it from behind tho im sipping on you like fine wine oh and when its over I press rewind tho you talking bandz girl I got it Benjamin all in ma pockets i gotta glock in ma raree 17 shots and no 38 I gotta glock in ma raree 17 shots and no 38 im like yeah shes fine one day when she'll be mine she.walked past I press rewind lemme see that ass one more time cuz I got this sewed up Remy Boys they know us.....

When the song was almost over we we're at the grocery store. We spent an hour in there getting groceries for the new house. Then we went to the mall and got three matching outfits with matching shoes. It was about 1:20p.m. when we got back home. "Terrance!" I screamed from downstairs. "WHAT!".He screamed back. "Come here please" He came downstairs and sat on up at the island. "Yeah?" he said confused. "I love you " I said as I giggled. "Really Nae you call me all the way down the stairs cuz that lol , but I love you too" he answered. I made lunch and for lunch we had grilled cheese sandwiches and Some Iced Tea. "We ate looking at each other laughing but he started smiling an so did I."

Jazmine's Pov
So I woke up and i had some phone calls but I didnt mind them. I was bored so I wanted to go to wally world (wal-Mart). So after my shower I got dressed and left.
25 minutes later
So when I pulled up to Wal-Mart I walked in happy asf I dont even know why. I went down the Isle with home appliances, because I will be moving on my own so I need to start working on it.
As I Turned the corner A tall dark skinned boy and I bumped into each other. He was really cute. "Excuse me I apologize " he spoke. "Umm oh its ok" He looked at me in a weird way and then said something. "What's your name , your really cute " I hesitated an said "Ja Jazmine , Jazmine Johnson." He smiled "My Correll Goings nice to meet you , how old are you ?" I'm 18 and nice to meet you to Correll. " you should call me later Jazmine ma number is 419-908-1412" he said to me and then walked away. That made me so happy but I continued shopping and then left.

Narrator POV
Janae laid across the bed while texting an old friend name Jermaine Goodwin .

Janae:Hey Jermaine....