~Chapter 2~

1 month later

Jazmine's Pov
Ok,well me and Robert broke up because he cheated on me with this bitch named Sasha and I haven't heard from him since last January. But I layed across my bed on my phone looking for a job when Janae called me
Phone conversation
Me:Hey boo wassop
Janae:hey I found a job we can work at ,thats if u want to
Me:what's that
Janae:Hooters. they're in need for waitresses
Me:you wanna go check it out
Janae:yeah get ready I'll be there in a half in hour
Me:alright bye babe
Janae:byee
I hung up the phone and got in the shower for 20 mins then went to my closet I decided to wear a Pink and Sliver shirt with Pink leggings and my all white Jordan's. I walked down stairs , made me some noodles and ate and watched tv. While I waited for Janae.
Janae's Pov
So Today I'm going job hunting with my bff . I took a 20 min shower got out and got dressed. Today I am wearing a black Marilyn Monre shirt and Black leggind with my black flats. Then I ran down stairs said goodbye to my mom and left. I got in thr car and drove off.
......... 15 mins later..........
I pull up and honked the horn and Jazmine came outside. "You look cute boo" .."thank you nae;and you do to" Jazmine said. We pulled up to Hooters and we walked in and a woman greeted us. "Hello welcome to Hooters , how many will it be" "Oh, no my apologies I'm here to see Mr.Bryon Hicks" I spoke professionally. "Oh thats fine sweetie Ok may I please have last names." "Jackson"I spoke clearly. "Johnson" Jazmine said. "Wonderful please go down the hall to the office and he'll be with you shortly have a nice day" "Okay thank you;you too. We walked down the hallway and sat in two chair in front of the office. 5 minutes later a tall darkskinned man came out of the office and told us to come in. We talked for about 2 hour about every thing and then me and Jazmine left.
I dropped her off at the mall and I went to Terrance house. I knocked on the door but he didnt answer ,but.right when i was about to leave her was behind me and he kissed me .
"Hey Baby Nae ",he said softly. "Hey Pookie ",i said back. He laughed then told me to come in. I came in and i said hi to his mother and hi to Robert amd went upstairs and sat on Terrance bed. He sat next to me and look at me. "What",i laughed. "Well Janae im about to go house searching if u wanna come.",he said pulling on my waist. "Stop Terrance and yeah ill go." So with that we got in his car a left. He drove and my phone started to ring. "Who is that?" Terrance asked. I looked at my phone and its was an unknown number. We approached a red light."Here babe you answer it for me " so Terrance answered it.
Phone Conversation
Terrance:Hello?

Unknown:Yes hello

Terrance:yeah who you

Unknown: Im Mr. Byron Hicks

Terrance: O ok are you looking for Janae Jackson?

Mr.Byron Hicks: Yes

Terrance: ok here she is

Janae: Hello

Mr.Byron Hicks: Hello Janae this is the manager for Hooters and i was calling to tell u that they're two opening positions for you and Jazmine as Waitresses.

Janae:ok great when would u like us to start?

Mr.Byron Hicks: First thing Monday morning,

Janae: ok thank you so much.

End of phone conversation

"So you got the job Nae?" Terrance asked. "Yeah me and Jazzy!" "Great yall deserve it" he said smiling. We pulled up to a big house. "Thia is it",Terrance said . kissing me on my cheek. "yay " We end up buying the house and we went back to Terrance mom house. We said goodbye to each other. Then i got in the car and went to the mall to pick up Jazmine.

Jazmine's POV
I been up at the mall all day and I bought a few things and I even met a new boy. His name is Ja'Vion Leach. He is Brown Skin he has curly hair,he's 6'1 and he is always smiling and stuff. I was walking with him and we was laughing. "So my Bestfriend about to come pick me up so see ya later?" "Call me" he said smiling. "But i dont have your number lol" . "Here lol", he wrote it on ma hand gave me a hug and left. I walked to the parking lot and Janae pulled up. "Hey sissy". "HiHi Jazzy, why you all smiley smiley" ,Janae asked. "I met a new boy!" i screamed. "Omgosh details girl details. "Ok ok he is brown skin , he has curly hair, he 6'1 and his name is Ja'Vion Leach." "Jazzy boo im so happy for you" "thanks nae", i replied. After that we drove to my house i grabbed some clothes and we drove to Janae's house. On our way there we stopped by Wal-Mart.