Chapter 54 - Forever and Always

*A few months later*

Khushi's POV

I woke up restless yet again from the nightmare. I instantly picked my phone and dialled Harry's number.

"Hey babe. Same nightmare?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm scared, Harry. What if it does happen like those nightmares? What if we actually have a fight so bad as this?" I asked crying.

"Hey hey hey. Even if we have a fight like that, we'll always find our way to each other. I'm not going to let you go that easily." He assured.

"Promise?" 

"Promise. I'm here with you. Forever and Always." He said calming me down a little.

"Babe, come on video call." I asked and he cut the call only to call me back on facetime.

"Heyy!" He greeted with a smile making his dimple pop.

"Heyy. You're getting ready for a show?" I asked.

"Oh no no. We were just chilling backstage. Niall's over here playing table tennis with Louis while Liam is talking to Sophia." 

"I'll be home next week okay? Then I'll be there with you all the time. And plus we've decided to go on a break soo we'll be able to go on that honeymoon." He said and I smiled.

"Where are we going by the way?" I asked lowkey glad he switched the topic.

"Umm...I'm not sure. Maybe Jamaica? We'll figure those out in time."

"I just can't wait to meet you."

"Same here." He said excitedly which made me smile at his cuteness.

As he kept on talking about his day, I felt my eyelids get heavier and slowly drift off to sleep.

Harry's POV

As I watched her fall asleep, I smiled yet feeling guilty at the same time.

I know how much these nightmares are disturbing her and I can't even be there for her until next week.

"Harry, so you're going back home tomorrow right?" Liam asked and I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean tomorrow? We have shows till next week." I asked.

"What are you saying? Today is October 31st. Our last show." He said and realization hit me like a truck.

Today is the last show before our break.

I get to go home tomorrow. 

I get to see her tomorrow.

"I thought I had the entire week to plan. Oh my God. I have to get her something." I said excitedly.

"Maybe we'll get something together after the show. I need to get something for Soph as well." He suggested and I nodded agreeing.

"Lads, just 20 minutes till showtime. Get dressed!"