Chapter 1 - Just Grow Up!

Great. Just great. A new security guard on the job. Time to, well... help the others kill him. Balloon boy said in his thoughts. Carefully watching the camera, he quickly moved of game area to the main hall, party rooms, vents, and stayed hidden in the blind spot. Instead of checking the blind spot, the guard foolishly put his monitor up! This is easy. Balloon boy thought to himself as he crawled into the office.

        Carefully, he took the flashlight and tweaked it in such a way that didn't involve removing the batteries, but still disabled it. All without making a sound, Balloon Boy stepped backward and began laughing. Confused, the guard pulled his monitor down and then placed the Freddy Fazbear head on.

        "Go away, annoying little child. I'm Freddy." the guard said.

        Balloon Boy kept laughing.

        "Come on!" The guard tried flashing his lights, but only got a simple clicking noise.

        Balloon Boy kept laughing.

        The guard rapidly tried to find a way to get out, only to suddenly feel someone grab him and snap his neck. Balloon Boy recognized the familiar blue colour of Toy Bonnie. Continuing to laugh, Balloon Boy grabbed the body of the guard and dragged it away. After the disposal, Balloon Boy walked back to the game area. Bumping into someone, he looked up at a brown coloured bear with rosy red cheeks, blue eyes, and a top hat. Boss!

        "Err-Fred-- I mean... boss... How are you?" Balloon Boy could do nothing but stutter. He was the youngest animatronic here!

        Toy Freddy looked down at him. "Balloon Boy, I need to talk to you about something."

        "Are they going to scrap me...?"

        Sighing, Toy Freddy knelt down and placed his hand on Balloon Boy's shoulder. "No, Balloon Boy. Nobody's going to scrap you." There was sympathy in his voice, but he went on. "However, I will ask you to stop laughing so much once you get into the office. While it does get us here faster, it tends to get annoying. So... maybe when you taunt the guard, you use a different call?"

        "Why!?" Balloon Boy protested. "It's my only way of taunting!"

        "Balloon Boy, you're a good kid. You're always giving out balloons to the young'uns and putting a smile on their faces." There was a smile on that bear's face, and Balloon Boy liked it. "I can tell that you wouldn't even hurt a fly. I know what you can do."

.          .          .

        It felt like hours upon hours of working for Balloon Boy. Toy Freddy had taught him how to use his method, and that he could even learn more from the older animatronics in the parts & service room... if they didn't attack. Gotta memorize it... Balloon Boy thought in his head. Go to the office hall, lean closer after a while, then force that monitor down with scarier eyes. Then, attack!

        Excited, Balloon Boy went back to the game area. He was so happy, he would try it just now! But right when he started to move, he was stopped by a mangled piece of metal and animatronic hanging from the ceiling. It was Toy Foxy! However, everyone knew him as the Mangle now. How funny that name was! Balloon Boy would laugh every time he said it, though now, it was getting a bit old.

        "Now where are you going, kid?" Mangle looked at Balloon Boy with his yellow eyes. He climbed down from the ceiling but accidentally spurt out a radio signal.

        "Hahaha!" Balloon Boy burst out into laughter. He had never heard that before! A silly radio malfunction sounding like Mangle was babbling! "Your malfunctions are so funny! Anyway, I was going to practice some cool moves the boss told me about!"

        "Balloon Boy, you can just call 'the boss" Freddy. There's no difference." Mangle glared at Balloon Boy. "And please keep your opinions of my malfu--" Malfunction, babble, "--nctioning voicebox. Am I not suffering enough?" Malfunction, babble. "Every day, these toddlers rip me apart..." Malfunction, babble. "And I dont' want to..." Malfunction, babble. "... hurt anyone." Mangle looked back down and noticed that Balloon Boy was on the ground, laughing.

        "Ha ha ha! You have that funny malfunctioning babble!" Rolling over and getting up, Balloon Boy settled down.

        There was fury in Mangle's eyes. "Have you not heard what I said before?"

        Balloon Boy's smile faded. "Yes, bu-"

        "But what? You don't care, do you?"

        "Your mal--"

        "I know, it's my damn malfunctioning! Won't you just stop?" Mangle showed his seemingly sharp teeth. "Why don't you just grow up for once?"

        "But..."

        "I don't want to hear it." Angrily, Mangle walked back to the Kid's Cove.

        Ashamed at what he had done, Balloon Boy walked back to the game area. He cleaned the blood off of himself and sat down for a while. Mangle's words echoed in his ear.

        Just grow up!