Chapter 8 💙✨

[AAROHI'S POV]

I went to home, I ordered alcohol from the bar, yeah I know its not good for health but he made me to do this every damn time when I remember him there was an anger, pain, hurt in my eyes coz i loved him with my whole heart. I didn't expected anything from him I just wanted him to know feelings for him but what he did? Disrespected my feelings every time that brokes me into pieces, I was thinking all this and a knocked on door I went to opened it was delivery, he handed me the box and left. I closed the door walking towards couch sat on it. Opened the box and there were 6 bottles of alcohol, I opened one bottle and started drinking it. It takes away my pain, I feel better, i cry my heart out, I never said to him that loving you was a mistake nor I said that I don't want you see your face again, deep inside I know this love of mine is killing me. One day he'll regret. But I still wish for his happiness. Pta hai Pyaar Mein log kya kuch nhi krte Infact pyaar unko Pagal bana ke rkhta hai. Pyaar chutiya bhi hota wo. Har kisi ko nahi milta, Meine to ummed hi chordh di hai ki mujhe kabhi koi pyaar krega sache dil se, in this past 2 years I tried everything to forget him causal dating se leke usko hate krne tk but I failed, mein har gayi. Mein to usey itna pyaar krti hun ki khud ki bhi nahi sunne wali. I went to my bedroom, slided curtain and there was a picture of us together happy us holding each other, i started recalling all the memories. I cried and cried there was nothing I can do.

[AUTHOR'S POV]

She was crying so badly, and other side she drunk two bottles of alcohol!! She didn't even realised. Darshan knocked the door 3-4 times but she didn't opened. He saw door was slightly open, he entered there was darkness no lights were on, he started screaming her name Aarohi!! Aarohi!! Where are you? Then he heard sobbing voice he went to her bedroom he saw her, seeing her in this condition he was shocked. He came close to her and made her stand properly, He hugged her tightly, He was not ready to leave her, she tried so hard to get away from him but grip was tight enough. After 4-5 mins he broke the hug. And made her calm.

Darshan : What are you doing? Ye sab krne se you'll feel better? Haan? I know it hurts, but you have to be strong na! Chalo stop crying.

Aarohi : darsh why he did that? Why? Am I not worth of his love? Am I that bad?

Darshan : sshh don't think too much, acha let's sit on couch, I've brought oreo milkshake for you but I guess you're too high. Huh!! Ye sab krna theek nahi na!!

They went to living room. Both sat on couch.

Darshan : and Haan if you're not okay to mujhe wo past btana jaruri nahi hai okay!

Aarohi : no darsh I'm okay, please listen to me i want to share please.

Darshan : acha theek hai baba!! Lekin ek shart pe promise me you'll never drink alcohol!!

Aarohi : Arey I can handle it isliye I drink. But chlo if you're saying than I'll not drink!!

Darshan : good girl! Chlo ab btao ye sab ke piche kya raz hai.

Aarohi : so 9 years ago I met him, he offered me to be friend with him, I agreed. As time passed we were getting closed to each other hum friends se best friends bn gaye kuch time pta hi nahi chala, we used to share each and everything, aaj tak kisi ko mere dark secrets nahi pta sirf wahi ek Insaan hai jissey Meine mere Saare secrets share kiye hai. And We used to pranks together, fun. So basically my feelings developed for him when..

Flashback starts..

We were chatting in the sitting at the last benche next to each other. So it was our free period. Our class teacher came for an announcement.