Chapter 26 💙✨

CHLO SAB BHGGOO AUR GAANA SUNKE AAO I KNOW ABHI TK SABNE SUN LIYA HOGA AUR EK BAAR SUNLO CHLO!!🙈😍

THEY'RE SO ADORABLE! THEIR CHEMISTRY😻
DARSHAN WON OUR HEARTS AGAIN 🥰💙

Thank you for 500+ votes 🥺🙈🥳💙

[DARSHAN'S POV]

I was waiting for her outside. I saw her, she was hugging someone. Then she pointed to me. I moved towards them. "Darshh meet my bro rohit and Bhaiya he's darshan" she said with a beautiful smile on her face. "Hey" I said. "Bro why are looking at me like this? I'm not going to marry her" he said sarcastically. "Darsh, i once told you ke I've a brother also remember? Ye wahi hai" she said. They both started talking without even listening to me. They both ignored my existence. Aah this brother and sister. Aaru you meet me, youve to pay for this. "Darsh hum kahi jane wale the chle? Rohit bhaiya bhi humare saath ayenge" she said. I glared at her. She didn't even notice it. We left for cruise.

I was standing in the corner watching them enjoying. I smiled at bit ,looking her happy face. She was so happy with her brother. Now I'm bored af. I can't tolerate this anymore. I was mad at her leaving me all alone like this. A girl came to me and she offered me drink. I denied it. Again she asked, i literally rejected her 10 times. She's a stubborn.

Darshan : what's your problem?

Girl :.....

Darshan : LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

I yelled at her and she left from there. I walked towards aarohi. "I need to talk to you ryt now" I said. "Darsh abhi? Baad-
Before she could speak I dragged her outside the club.

Aarohi : what's wrong darsh? Aise kyu leke aaye? Bhaiya kya soch rahe honge..

Darshan : bs! Enough!! Kabse dekh raha hun bhaiya bhaiya.. mein bhi hun yaha ya bhul gyi?

Aarohi : why are you overreacting? Mein unse itne saal baad mili hun.

Darshan : mein overreact kr raha hun? Hadd hai aaru! Kabse mein akela hun yaha, ek min ke liye bhi aayi tum mere pass? Haan?

Aarohi : I.. I'm..sorry..darsh sunoo

I left from there. She was following me. I sat on the chair. She came and sat on my lap. I looked at her blankly.

Aarohi : mein nahi uthungi jb tk mujhe maafi nhi mil jati.. (she said while making a puppy face)

I looked everywhere expect her. She cupped my face with her soft hands. And kissed me on my lips. I didn't kissed her back , pretending to be angry. She broke the kiss.

Aarohi : acha theek hai I'm going, now you don't even want me to kiss.

She was about to stand. I grabbed her hand and pulled closer to me.

Darshan : next time agar aisa kiya na I'm not going to talk to you. Iss baar maaf kr raha hun.

Aarohi : okay baba nhi krungi. Btw gusse mein aur jyada cute lgte ho.

I rolled my eyes. I noticed her brother was watching everything standing far away from us. He smiled at us and left. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pushed her more close to me. I kissed her.

[AUTHOR'S POV]

Time stopped when his lip met her. Her knees got weaker, she could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth. His thumb was throbbing at the hollow of her neck. After a while they broke the kiss. She was blushing harder. "Chale?" Darshan asked her. She hummed in response. They reached their room. They slept cuddling each other.

Boring to nhi lag raha na? Pls give honest reviews!🥺💙

Spread love 💙