Chapter 4

lee pov

clea: So tell me about your past girlfriends, if you dont mind.

me: hmmm I only had 1 ex gf. We lasted for 5 years. We were classmates in college.  When she got her 1st job, she had an affair with her boss.
I think I deserve her unfaithfulness cause I knew I did not treat her right sa 5 years namin.

Clea: Tell me more? (therapeutic communication hahaha)

me: I'll just call her whenever I needed to release my LUST. Dont get me wrong. I have loved her but its not the same with you. I feel stronger connection with you and I dont know, but I'm comfortable and so happy right now, with you.
Everytime we were together, she kept nagging me and talked shit about her co workmates. It's like I'm having always a bad day when I'm with her. The only thing that will shut her mouth badmouthing other people is by fucking.

Clea:.. hmmmmmmm super intimate na pala relationship nyo, sayang naman. Do you still have trust issue?

me: No. I've moved on. Our break up was 3 years ago. 3 years were enough to move on.
Right now, I wanna focus on you.

Kung alam lang ng babae na to na she just gave me hope and inspiration to continue and cherish my life.

clea: Okay. It's clear.

She held my hand, 3fingers intertwined  and placed it on her left cheek and said...

Clea: I wanna love you. 6 months. I may get hurt but im ready. Make me fall for you.

me: I love you babe and you dont need to repond to me now. I'm just happy that you heard me saying those words.

Beep Beep

She checked her phone:

Clea: need to head home. 6 pm na pala.

me: Your Mom? Dad?

clea: Mom, till 6pm lang yung nasabi ko ehhh, tsaka 8pm curfew na kaya, lets go?