Chapter Three. A Blast From The Past, Adrian And Finding An Address

"Well well well... Look who we have here.. "A devilishly handsome black-haired man came strutting down the street. He made his way past all the tables quickly and was soon standing in front of us. I felt confused and a tiny bit scared as I instinctively reached out for the hidden blade I always hid in my back jean pocket, Eva looked suspicious of the man and I had a feeling her suspicions were correct as suddenly the man had my blade floating mid-air, He watched it intently and it made its way over to him and my only weapon of self Defence was bent and broken within seconds. At this I stood up in front of my new friend rather protectively, My heart beating louder than a drum, My skin on edge as Goosebumps formed along my arms. I gulped back my fear and spoke in the most threatening voice I could. "Who the hell are you?" I asked looking directly at the mysterious yet slightly cocky seeming stranger, He turns his slightly evil gaze towards me and Eva and then spoke with a relaxed and careless voice. Oh? Do you not recognize me, my dear? Well... I must say I am rather hurt you don't recognize your father "He said with a look of fake hurt. For a moment I was gobsmacked, Then I realized this man had probably made a mistake. I had never known my blood parents and maybe they were alive but they couldn't be in this town, Aunt Sarah and I had recently just moved here and according to my birth certificate my blood parents were from a town very far away from here, So this man had to be mistaken!
Beside me, my new friend takes my hand and holds it tightly, As if she knew I was between freaking out and in total disbelief over what the mysteriously cocky man had just told me.

After a few minutes of silence and debating what to do I cleared my throat and spoke again..." Are you on drugs or something pal? No offense but.. Chances are My parents are most likely dead... So... "I told the stranger rather pointedly. The cocky man smirks once more and chuckled to himself, As If I had told a joke.
" Dear dear Kora... Your not very good at lying to yourself are you?" He asks me both smirking and with a giggle.
Eva's grip on my hand tightens, She hisses. "We should go now probably. "

I nodded, however before Eva and I can turn around the cocky asshole who claimed to be my father spoke up again," And who is this? Honestly not that I care for any human but it wouldn't have hurt to at least try and introduce us" He asks looking at Eva, Obviously referring to her. Eva was about to speak when I started to realize I had just about enough of this smart ass! I marched right up to him and looked at him right in the eye as I spoke these next words. "Ok listen... You fucking dickwad... I am not your daughter. And who she is is none... And I mean none of your business! So please fuck off and sober up because you're drunk! " I finished tiredly, I turned on my heel, Grabbed Eva's hands, and walked away without any more hesitance.

Suddenly Eva stopped walking, I turned my head back to see what was up and saw her eyes focused on the man again. I felt rather confused. What the heck was going on right now? Eva wouldn't tear away from her gaze from the man. That's when I recognized she looked as if she was hypnotized or in some kind of trance, I tried to regain her attention but her eyes bore right through me. I looked back at the man and he was smirking now. He spoke to Eva using a slightly hypnotic voice...
"Now Eva. Is it? You will go back to wherever you were heading on your own. I need to speak with my daughter in private. Is that understood? " I hoped Eva would snap out of it, I didn't want to be left alone with this dangerous guy and a drunk probably, I looked at Eva pleading that she would snap out of this trance but instead she nodded and walked off, leaving me with him. I looked at him and asked with a slightly pissed-off and terrified tone.
"What did you do to her???" I asked angrily as I looked at him. Seeing that he had pissed me off he walked closer to me. "Now now don't get your knickers in a twist... I simply hypnotized her. She will snap out of it when she arrives at wherever she was going and not remember a thing... You have nothing to worry about " He said shrugging nonchalantly, I rolled my eyes, Hoping Eva would be OK."