night 4

Mikes pov

I was at my house from work I went to sleep then I had a nightmare about a golden bear I didn't know who he was all it said was "it's me" I was confused what was going on I quickly got up and looked at the clock it was 10:45 I was sweating.

I rubbed my eyes and didn't go to sleep for the rest of the time I was watching TV while time passes I looked at the clock again it was 11:20 I got ready and left.

I got to freddy fazbears pizza  I saw every one "Mikey!" Chica said while running towards me she hugged me and kissed my cheek over and over like she never seen me in a Million years she put me down.

I looked at her she looked at me "what's going on" foxy said "their in love" bonnie said "that be very cute" foxy said "well I don't like it" Freddy said jealously "are you jealous freddy" bonnie said "no" Freddy said.

"Well don't worry Freddy you don't need to be so jealous" bonnie said falling to the ground laughing "very funny" Freddy said.

"Well what should we do?" Mike asked "oh I know let's make a pizza" chica said "ok let's all do it we made pizzas then ate them the bell rang wow time went fast I got my stuff and left the animatronics said bye I said bye back.

I got home and saw my sister watching TV I sat with her "hey Mike" she said " hey what are you watching " I said "oh nothing just a show" we both watched  the show I fell asleep my sister must've went to her room.