Chapter 1

JK POV

"Kookie-ah," screamed a voice from inside the dorm as I walked in."You're finally back! GUYS, HE'S BACK!!!"

With those words, five more guys came storming over to the entrance and grabbed me, taking me inside and messing with my hair. It felt good to see those familiar faces that I hadn't gotten to see in person for 2 years. After they teased and bombarded me with so many questions, I decided I had had enough of them for the day."HYUNGS," I demanded as they were arguing over who was going to get dinner after my return."I know you guys want to get dinner for tonight, but I was thinking of going out to do that by myself. I know I just got back, but that's why I wanna go for a walk and get food alone."

"Aish, you brat," called out Jin hyung as he sighed and rolled his eyes at my behavior."Fine, but don't be out too late. I want to eat, too."

"Alright mom," I replied as I ran for the door and put on my shoes. It was a good thing that I got out of there when I did because Jin hyung probably didn't like that comment.

--------------------------

Rose POV

"Unnie," called Lisa from across the table of the room for my photo shoot,"wanna go get food out tonight?"

"As long as you pay for it," I replied with a smirk on my face.

"Ugh, fine," she replied knowing it was futile to pick a fight with me."As long as you pay next time, I will do it for you today my lovely wife."

We giggled at her remark and went back to just hanging out while we wait for our manager to finish the post discussion. After my recent solo comeback and my promotion finishing with this shoot, I'll have free time for a month while the other girls promote else where for awhile.

"Hey Chaengie," said Lisa with a slight serious tone, which is  probably the most serious she ever is on a given day,"did hear yet?"

"Hear what," I asked as I looked up from my phone to look at her.

"He got back today," she said in a quieter  tone."Apparently he's only going to rest for a week before jumping right into producing a new album alone for his return."

"Yeah, that sounds like him alright," I replied, my once constant worry for his health not being the same as before.

"I know you two broke up 5 years ago, but I thought you would get over that and just be friends again," said Lisa as she looked sad and disappointed.

"Lisa, I know that you mean well, but we are still idols from the two most popular Korean pop groups in the world," I answered, showing that I knew she was only trying to help."If people see us hanging out together outside of work, our careers are done for from the scandals."

"Unnie, the dating ban has been lifted for almost 2 years now, you have the right to go see him, even if it is just as a friend," said Lisa as she raised her voice a little at me. I wanted to fight back, but I knew she was right. If we were ever going to move on from the past, we would have to meet.

"Alright girls, it's time to go," called our manager from outside the changing room.

"Okay Unnie," we replied together as it was second nature to us. Just as I was about to leave the room, Lisa said something that would later blow my mind.

"How about this," she began as she walked over to me,"if you see Jungkook at all within the next week, you have to talk to him and ask if you could hang out, deal?"

"Alright deal," I replied as I sighed from the remark.

--------------------------

JK POV