Terms/Lore

Mysticverse

The New Beginnings Era (N.B.E) began after the end of a terrible war called the Mystic War during the ancient days thanks to Shinryu, the Dragon King. After the war, a brand-new era of peace began. This universe is where Humans and Beastmen living in harmony and living everyday lives.

The Guilds of Salus travel to different worlds to keep the worlds at peace, but there are those who want to disturb the balance of the universe.

Races

Human

Panya- Beastman Mouse

Lynkas- Beastman Lynx

Lupus- Beastman Wolf

Catus – Beastman Cat

Otteran- Beastman Otter

Komodoen – Beastman Komodo Dragon

Maimou- Beastman Monkey

Onca: Beastman Jaguar

Tigris- Beastman Tiger

Canis- Beastman Dog

Vulpe- Beastman Fox

Arslan: Beastman Lion

Racconian- Beastman Raccoon

Pecora - Beastman Deer

Lepus- Beastman Rabbit

Klokan: Beastman Kangaroo

Ursus- Beastman Bear

Draconian- Beastman Dragon. Sometimes shape shift to dragons.

Squiridae- Beastman Squirrel

Avian- Beastman Bird

Rattus- Beastman Rat

Anubian- Race descendants of Anubis

Jakkaru- Beastman Jackal

Tanuki- Raccoon-Dog Yokai

Lykan: When a Lupus transform into a blood thirsty beast that is even more dangerous than a werewolf.

Yokai- Demons

Powers:

Mana- Magical Energy that flows through the worlds.

There are those who are born with Mana, known as Mana-Users and those who are not born with Mana, known as Neutrals.

Mystic- a mana-user who is chosen by one of the sacred beasts and grant them power.

Esper- children of the Gods or Yokai who become their Mystics.

Sage- The elite sorcerers. Only seven exist now.

Mage- Powerful wizards and warriors second to Sages. Masters of the known elements.

Dragon Blood- Beings who have a lineage to the dragons granted dragon powers

Luminary: A Special Mystic who are known to be enormously powerful.

Secutors: The police force of Salus.

Places in Salus

Haven- The capital city with five distracts. The Wayward Guild and the Emperor are located there.

Yume- A festival city of dreams.

Gaia Plains- A vast grassland where wild beasts roam. It was once a beautiful metropolis. Hunters and Farmers villages are in the area.

However more will be revealed in another time.

The Gate: The Doorway to other worlds.

The Netherlings: Demons of the Abyss. They consume the souls of their victims and turn them into Netherlings as well.