🦋Chapter 1🦋

Heya everyone! Thank you for taking your time to read this story,I appreciate your time! Enjoy the music 🖤
8:10am,Florida,2017
Bitch💙
Hey bestie!

You
Hey girly! What's up?
Bitch💙
I have a surprise!~
Read at 8:11AM

*an hour later*
Y/NS POV:
"Hey Zoe!"I call as I open the door to my tall bestfriend. Her large black Afro sway in the wind. She moved away her hair from her luscious cyan eyes revealing her beautiful Vitiligo skin. Playing around with her pant/trouser pockets.She holds some sort of ticket poker style. Letting out a gasp i squeal, "WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA?!" She nods as we screech together. Running into my small apartment,we both make our way throughout bedrooms chucking things into suitcases.
————————————————. *~plane ride~*
A/N: I'm very sorry if this story is shit,I'm going into this story blank and have not plot or storyline in mind and just going with it as I write- have a nice day!<3

Clutching onto my suitcase I run towards the loading station as I throw my stuff into the back of the plane. Letting out a loud sigh of relief.I grasp ahold of the railing as me and Zoe make our way up the steps giggling in excitement as we climb. I look at my ticket carefully and gasp as I look up to Zoe with a large smile on her face. "FIRST CLASS!?" I scream. Getting weird glares,I quiet down my tone of voice. "First class?!" I say quietly to lower down my tone. She nods as her hair bounces. "Please take your seats"I hear someone say as we rush to first class. Taking a seat,I gasp. The seats were the most comfortable thing I've ever sat on. Zoe makes a light giggle escape from her mouth. I playfully push her as we let out a laugh.

~*Australia*~
Gaege's POV:
I laid on the cold ass floor for a damn skit,as I strangle my body up as the boys laugh at me. I brush my dirty pants off then look up at josh and mully laughing theyre asses off. I laugh with them as we continue to film.
An hour later
I sit in the car in sopping wet clothes,holding onto a small sparkly bag full of sand as the boys speak. I watch as I see 2 girls walk across the road. My face feels warm...? A girl with [e/c] eyes looks towards me, her [h/c] hair blows through the wind. My heart beats fast. She places her hand up and walks off across the road. It seems mully and josh notice aswell. Do they like her too? Or maybe the other girl? Never mind I'm over thinking,she doesn't even know who I am.

————————————————that's it for this chapter! Sorry it was really short lol - smut? Lmao. Welp! Cya everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter so far ^^❤️
Ps: daily reminder,I  love you,you're worth it,you're beautiful and you deserve the world ❤️
[512 words]