👑chapter 3👑

Y/n POV:
"Gaege?" I blurt out as I stare at the smiling face on my screen.
"Y/n! I told you I'd see you around." He says forming a grin.
"How did you find my discord?" I question as he starts to laugh. He shows a photo of my discord user..I had my face as my profile picture-
"This is how." He says as he laughs his ass off.
"Besides that," he starts "why don't you meet my friends!" He beams as his grin enlarged. I gasp as i squeal. "Yea!" He hangs up the current call and he adds me to another discord call.
A man with glasses,a man with a bucket hat and a man with a beard. There seemed to be a 5th person but his screen was an empty chair.
"Who's this?" The man with the bucket hat says.
The glasses man agreed with him. "This is my friend." Gaege stated. I feel my face burn up at his words. "Why?" I question myself.
?= I'm josh! *A Australia man says*
*The man came back from what I assumed was a kitchen as he had food in his hands, which he placed it down*
?= who's this? *He had a Aussie accent again.* they all introduced themselves to me. I did the same :).

Mully,josh,Eddie and narrator. What a cute little group!

An hour later

I sigh as I look at the time. "Wait- guys!" I say cutting off mully. "Rude" he mumbled jokingly. "It's 4am! Cmon we have to hop off.." i say to the boys. I say goodbye to everyone.

Gaege POV:
I say goodbye to the boys moments after (Y/N).....I log off and look at my phone to see message in the boys DM. **Mully has added (Y/U) [your username]*sigh* never mind. I look down as I push myself back in my chair falling back and onto the beanbag. My eyes become heavy....I soon fall asleep...

(Y/n) POV:

I open spotify and put on some music

I bop my head side to side as the tears start pouring like a river. I looked so nonchalant..i couldnt even understand why i was crying. I mumble the lyrics to myself as I walk out of my room with my wireless headphones on as I listen to the music. I make myself a coffee my favourite mug

(I have this mug irl and I'm drinking from it rn-)My head aches as I reach to my phone pocket pulling out my phone

My head aches as I reach to my phone pocket pulling out my phone. I stay in the kitchen almost all night...

^Early hours in the morning^
Mully pov:
I awake to a text message from boys and (y/n)having a conversation about VR. I decided to get myself involved