chapter one

Disclaimer:
All character traits and behavior were freely invented by me and do not correspond to the truth. It is used for entertainment and is not intended to attack anyone.

Third persons pov:

It's Friday evening, January 18th, Thomas's birthday.

The house of the band is filled with drunk people who are dancing and drinking as if there's no tomorrow.
It's a wonder no one passed out yet.

Carla Valentini, an eighteen year old girl, known as the band leader's girlfriend is about to take a new shot of vodka, as someone taps her shoulder harshly. She spins around only to be met with her boyfriend's dark eyes.
"You sure you want another shot of that, baby girl?"His smirk conspicuous.
"I think there's no reason to not drink it." She stated blankly.
"Uh I don't think so, you drank already enough tonight. Your precious lips won't touch any alcohol the next two hours, you understand me?" Her boyfriend growls as he snaps the shot out of her hand.
Before Carla could say anything else, her boyfriend walks away and leaves her speechless.
This was so typical. He interferes in everything and makes all decisions for her, whether she likes it or not.  But this is gonna end tonight she thinks.
And as her boyfriend was out of sight, she walks again to the bar, to do exactly the opposite her boyfriend told her three minutes ago; drink alcohol. She orders more shots and pures them down her throat.
At some point, she lost the control of how many went already down her gullet. It is burning like fire, but it's worth it.

After half of an hour, she regrets her decision. Her head feels dizzy as hell and she can't walk a straight line at all. Was it really worth it? She asks herself. Everything around her is blurred and she can't even recognise a face.
Just as she is was about to pass out, she hears someone screaming her name and grabbing her by the waist. This is the last thing she perceived.

"Wakey wakey" someone says. It wasn't said in a nice way, like it normally does, it was full of malicious joy. A voice full of malicious joy as her boyfriends voice sometimes does when he is about to certain things with her.

She hasn't opened her eyes yet and wishes they could stay closed the whole day, but that is not happening, not with Damiano who sits next to her helpless frame in their bed.

As Carla was about to rise her her hand to touch her head because of the bad head ache she has, she realises that her left hand was cuffed to  bed. She opens her eyes immediately to see her boyfriend smirking at her.
"I guess someone was disregarding my rules. What a pity." His smirk grows even more by his words. 

Well, this is the first chapter of my new book. I know it's really short, but I still hope you like it.
It would be very cool if you could leave a short feedback in the comment section so I know what you think about it. :))

Have a nice day and feel hugged by me. Xx