the different sides of our relationship

I love you more than life itself.

Every morning I woke up to your sweet, angelic voice telling me your plans for the day and when you would be home from work.

You always cared the most for me. I brought out the soft in you. You weren't like that with other people.

Example:
I went to the white whyrm with you. Everyone feared you because of that cold, cold look on your face.

"Now I expect everyone to be doing what they're told nothing less nothing more" you yelled. They just stood there looking at you. A few nodding.

"Understood!" You yelled making me jump a little you immediately noticed and kissed my forehead, "I'm sorry honey don't be scared" you whispered to me. I smiled lightly and nodded as the men you yelled at said yes.

You looked at me your face immediately softened as our eyes met.

you smiled as your hands met my face and slowly pulled it towards yours bringing me in for a kiss. We kissed for a few seconds before we were interrupted, by fangs.

"Jones-" he started before he saw us kissing. You looked at him with anger but mostly annoyance for ruining the moment.

"Deal with it yourself, we're leaving" he said bluntly, grabbing my hand softly as we made our way out.

"sorry about that darling, and I'm sorry I scared you" you apologized, I smiled looking down hiding my now red cheeks.

You finger lifted my chin back up and into a kiss.

"I love you. So much" I smiled. You smiled admiringly.

I wanted to kiss all over your adorable face. "I love you. So much" you said before going to my ear and continuing your sentence in a whisper, "more" .

I smiled as your hot breath met my earlobe.

We went to lunch and went to the movies. We saw a horror film so I was practically cling onto you like a parasite the whole time.

I hope you weren't bothered.

After the movie we went home and I made dinner for us.

Those were some of the sweetest times we shared.
However, not all times were sweet.
We argued. A lot.

"Don't you understand, I have a life. Sweetie I have a job, my top thought isn't always to make you happy!" You yelled at me.

I scoffed, "Did I ever say it was! You seriously have to make everything about you. I understand you forgot. But don't put the blame on me" I yelled.

I asked you to pick up my clothes from the store I ordered for pickup, you said you could. But didn't.

"Me putting the blame on you?!" You scoffed, "Please tell me your joking, did you already forget what you yelled at me for two minutes ago. Let me put it back into words for you: Jug you said you would and you didn't. It was right on the way home but you still didn't grab it" you mocked me.

I was upset. "You're so mean jughead! I just wanted the new clothes I ordered and you're turning everything into a fight" I yelled starting to cry.

"I'm turning everything into a fight, you know what I've had enough, I'm going to our room" you scoffed.

I just sat there as tears fell down my eyes.

But.... We didn't just argue:

"Jughead stop" I slapped your arms, trying to break free from your hold as you poured out my glass of wine.

You let me go. I stood in front of you and pushed you. You didn't move an inch.

"you're so mean I just wanted to let loose and you always ruin it!" I yelled still pushing my arms into your chest hoping to at least get a reaction lol it of you.

Nothing

So I started hitting your chest, "you know how excited I was! It's brand new and you just dumped it out-" I kept hitting your chest.

"Elizabeth!" You yelled. I jumped before meeting your eyes, you didn't look mad. I wasn't satisfied I needed to make you mad and I was going to do it one way or another.

"Don't call me that! Your a bitch jughead! You always ruin all my fun! I wish you were at work! You know what" I smiled thinking of an idea. "Tomorrow I'll just go to the store and drink two whole bottles while you're at work and can't do anything about it." I smiled. Anger started forming on your face.

"How would you like that! Not being able to control me the whole day! Your a control freak-" I was about to push your chest again but you quickly grabbed both my arms and turned me around pulling me against you.

My hands behind me, trying to get out of your grip. The back of my head was on your shoulder.

You held my hands behind with one hand while the other met my neck holding it tightly, but not to the point where I couldn't breathe.

"Elizabeth I swear on life if you drink anything before you turn 21 you will never have another drink in your life. I've had enough of your behavior. You're acting like a toddler." You growled as I let out shaky breaths,

"how bout you go take a walk. Relieve some stress-" you teased before I tried to cut in, "if any-" I started before you squeezed my neck a little tighter.

"Elizabeth shut. the hell up before I do something we'll both regret. As I was saying. Go take a walk, maybe you can rethink your choices. I love you darling" you teased me before letting go.

Tears flowed down my eyes as you walked away into our room.

To be honest. I wasn't scared. I knew he would never hurt me. Hell he would hurt himself before he ever actually hurt me.

But I was still upset. Tears flowed down my face. Never ending.

I decided you were right. I should probably go take a walk.

I went over to the garage, grabbed the keys to your Tesla and got in.

Published: June 15th

Please comment your opinions!!!