Weak mafia y/n au

My parents died before I was born, and I was on my own ever since then. I lived in a old rundown apartment were I would cry myself to sleep in.
Until one day I was walking the streets being a prostitute for MONEY when a 8'8 tall muscular tattooed mafia boss came up to me and said " get in my truck PRinCeSS" I stumbled backwards " I-I-I-I- I don't k-k-k-k-know about that."
He suddenly had a scary look on his face and stated " well I wasn't asking. GET IN MY TRUCK NOWW MI AMOR!!!!!!" I was grabbed my my tiny tiny waist and my 3'1 body slammed into the truck were I passed out from the shock. (X~X)  I woke up in a unfamiliar room, I walked around to find a whole squad of armed men surrounding a screaming women. She saw me and tried to attack me saying how I took everything from her and that I was a slutttt but thankfully the mafia boss shot her before she could.
I then realized that this wasn't an ordinary mafia boss. This was werewolf infested mafia, not only that but the alpha was the boss. I was shocked but what can I do I'm a helpless girl who isn't like any other girl (>^<)!!!!!!!!!!
The alpha then came up to me and said that I would bear his children!! I was stunned and said in a very strong voice finally sticking up for myself" n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no!!!!!!!>:<"  he then grabbed me and dragged me to the bedroom that I woke up from and threw me onto the hard cold ground. He said " you will do as I say for I am the ALPHA but u will refer to me as (insert peppa pig voice) daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I said (insert caillou voice) y-y-y-yess-s-s-s d-d-d-daddy" I said in a low trembling voice. Good girl he voiced
I felt shivers down my spine when I heard him say that, my puSSAY did a spin and was weT. Suddenly he froze, " I can sense ur wetness from here princess" he grabbed me and slammed me on the bed. I was really horny but I didn't want to give my clean coochie virginity to him. I just met him.
"Say my name kitten" he said "d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-daddy"

OMG I can't do thisss So I'm gonna end it here..
Wat type of y/n should I do next?
Lmao as if anybody would read this. N e way byeeee bitchezzzzz

 N e way byeeee bitchezzzzz