First Mission

🖤🧢🔎
Today was when I decided to be a double agent. I've grown rather fond of well, both sides. We were gonna rob a bank. And since I don't have the balls to do that, I haft to "guard" our base. Kokichi ordered me to lie (which I'm not fond of) and tell Kirigiri that I'm guarding the place, but I lied and came to update with her. 

if that's confusing Suichi tells Kirigiri he should be guarding the base but is with her anyway, but that's actually the plan.

I headed out to the Police Station. I really hope Kirigiri is there and not taking care of Kokichi. Luckily she wasn't. "Hey Suichi, shouldn't you be robbing that bank?" she says sarcastically. "Hehe yeah, I'm supposed to be guarding our
base, so I thought it was a good time to fill you in.

I proceed to tell her everything, a little bit of lies hidden in there. "So..what's happening around here?" I ask. "You know, about the case..?" Kirigiri narrows her eyebrows. Did I mess up!?

"Well we have their Face ID's and family members." She responds. Somethings off about her right now. "Everything okay?" I ask. She nods. "My husband is sick, so I'm just worried."  I nod and we sit in silence for a bit.

"Looks like they're about done with that robbery." She's watching the news on her phone. "Oh, I better head out." I stand up and leave, waving goodbye. I hope Neagi gets better. When was the last time he got sick anyways. Usually it's Kirigiri who's sick. Probably nothing.

BUT IT IS SOMETHING SUICHI