External Regrets

He knows what he did to me.

He knows why he did it to me.

He knows how he did it to me.

He knows.

All because... I wasn't a boy.

·

·

·
Knock knock knock, bang bang bang

I ignore the banging sounds on my locked bedroom door as tears are leaking from my eyes. His cold and deep voice yells my name out of anger. I know what comes next. Any second now when he burst through that door, I'm going to get punched, kicked, and smacked. If I'm lucky he will only do one of thoughs things to me. Why did god make him so abusive? Do I deserve this?

I accidentally dropped a plate. The plate was a small plain white plate. Nothing special or specific details on it. Now because of my carelessness, I'm going to get abused.

"Prepare for another bruise Brianna." I whispered to myself under my breath.

Suddenly my whole door slams open with dents on the front. My father stomps towards me looking indescribably angry.

"No... Pl-please don't harm me. I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention!" I shake my head and plead for forgiveness. My tears roll down my face faster and faster as he comes closer.

He stops about 5 inches away from me. He lifts his left arm up and swings it towards my face as I turn my head along with his force. The stinging sensation has me on the ground.

"Don't you ever in your life run away from me. You already know what will happen. You are my property. I get to do anything I want with you. Either if it's killing or abusing. Your mine." He clenches his teeth together.

He walks out of the room and leaves me on the floor in extreme pain. If only I didn't have to put on a act. If only momma knew...everything would change.

My mom is at work for about 70 or 80 hours a week. I just wish that soon, my mom would walk through the front door and see daddy abusing me. She doesn't have one clue about this.... and I can't tell her.

I'm lying on the floor, weeping. I don't think I can take anymore of this. I want to run away. If I run away though, where will I go? I have nowhere to go. I'm hopeless.

·
·
·
Heyyy, this is one of thoughs sneek peek stories that leave you for a while. External Regrets is indeed going to be coming out soon. So watch out for it!