Chapter 2

One day aboard the SMS Konig,karl,Max and Peter were calibrating their gun,While the ship sailed on,after pouring through Australia,to no avail,they now set sail to New Zealand.It had been 4 hours at sea,and the Scout planes from the Konig were showing signs of New Zealnd.The crew all load their tanks onto the Ratte.karl drives their tank onto the Tank bay,he's the last tank to board the Ratte,which is acting as a carrier for the tanks.The crews go to their quaters as the ground crew perpare the ratte for an amphibious landing.The crews seal the Hatches,Load the oxygen tanks and Unlock the chocks.The Konig stops.The Ratte's 2 U-boat engines sputtter to life with a roar.The tank slowly reverses.The Konig,to get away from the enormous splash the Tank will create,Sails away from the land.then,The ratte splashes into the water.There's a huge splash,and the Ratte is nearly submerged.The nearby USS Iowa,also starts to deploy their search brigade.40 Landing crafts start driving onto the beach.Then,the ratte hits the beach.The huge machine crawling onto land.The tanks are deployed.Karl drives the Tiger out onto the beach.the panthers then come out,followed by 2 iron Elephants.About then,The JIn Hiei also starts to deploy it's tanks.The ratte,towers above the Rubble of New Zealnd,which a Hydrogen bomb wipe d out in an instant.Then,the crews mount a Metal detector,connetced to the computer.The tanks soon start to spread out.New Zealand is an open fire zone,meaning that any Tank that shoots at another tank is fairplay.So the tanks all load a shell in case they need them.There are 4 false leads that day.The first is when they find a car park undrneath the rubble.The crew are excited,and they are extremely dissapointed.Then,there's another false lead,when they find the remains of a Factory.Then yet another when a memorial is found.There's a quick mourning ceromony,but there's no time to take a break.They continue the search.Then,there's a another false lead when the remains of a Lancaster bomber that failed to land was found.The crew are not given a burial.Then,they reach the 2o kilometres of land where the Bob Semple tank is most likely to be found.