Chapter 3

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"The Metal detector beneath a IRon elephant rings out."I think this it boys!"karl yells out as they realise the signature matches the signature given off by the metals used on the Bob Semple."Let's start digging!Karl yells out.The crew dig,and they dig hard.Soon enough though,they find some corrugated metal."This is it!The bob Semple tank!"Max yells out.Then,they dig around it."The Bob Semple tank,in all of it's iron,boxy glory!They see the 6 bren guns around it."YEAH!Gimme 5 boys!"karl yells as they realise they've found the tank."Wow,our clan has a Bob Semple!'max says."A Bob smeple?You mean the Bob semple!"arl yells.The crew find the engine,and they call the crew t inform them they've found it.THe high command gives them the authority to tow them back."We found em' boys!"The crew of the Iron elephant yells.The automotive department is awe struck."Do you boys think you can repair it?"The leader of the autootive department replies,"Heck yeah we can!That tractor chassis looks quite intact,we can do it.We need to change the oil,then repair the engine.Everything else seems to be in working order!"Karl says back,"OK,I'll leave you to do what you need to it!"The crew sleep that night,knowing all other clans will bow to them from that day onwards."The very next day,the great Crusade show up outside Schornhorst to talk to them."Congratulations on finding the bob semple tank.Wo all are truly the best Clan in the world.""Thank you,The great crusaders for showing such respect towards us."Hans,the leader of Panzerlidden says to them.Then,the bob semple tank shows up,in running order."Oh mighty Bob semple tank!"The men from the great crusade say as they bow towards the Bob semple tank.Panzerlidden becomes the most powerful Clan in the new world.

The end