SOULMATE

(The two are Non-binary)Art Credit: sp44nce + flanskie

Art Credit: sp44nce + flanskie

Soulmate // Twitter x Ao3

Ao3 has never fall in love before well once ig, they fell in love with someone name Twitter, Twitter was everything to them, their bestfriend, their soulmate.

But one day, their master the owner of the phone deleted Twitter from existence, leaving Ao3 alone, they tried to cope as long as they can but then Wattpad came and says,"Twitter is still here, go to Google and type Twitter"they said, Ao3 looks at Wattpad confused but did what they said.

They greet Google and ask if they can type Twitter, Google said yes in respond, Ao3 sighs and starts typing, it immediately came up and They press the website, there was so many things going on.

But someone catch Ao3's eyes, Twitter.

"Juliet!"Ao3 runs towards Twitter and pulls them into a hug,"Romeo it's been a while"Twitter smiles and hugs them back,"i miss you"Ao3 says as they kiss Twitter's cheek,"i miss you too"Twitter says and breaks the hug, Twitter gets something from their pocket and opens it,"Ao3 we've been besties for awhile now, will you marry me and be mine forever?"Twitter confess, Ao3 smiles and tears fall,"i will"Ao3 pulls Twitter into a kiss.

The end.